Can't wait

Old Jan 24th 2007, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

gazza12120 will become famous soon enoughgazza12120 will become famous soon enough
Default Can't wait

hi everybody,my names Gary,my wife is Carol and we have two boys aged two and four.We come from Glasgow and will be moving to Perth at the end of the year.We are all looking forward to it and hopefully any info we can would be a great help.thanks Gary and Carol
Old Jan 24th 2007, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can't wait

Originally Posted by gazza12120
hi everybody,my names Gary,my wife is Carol and we have two boys aged two and four.We come from Glasgow and will be moving to Perth at the end of the year.We are all looking forward to it and hopefully any info we can would be a great help.thanks Gary and Carol

Welcome to the site both of you
Old Jan 25th 2007, 12:51 am

gedge has disabled reputation

aye welcome to BE
jump in to the Aus forum and ask away
Old Jan 25th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gary, you've come to the right place, there are loads of people who are very knowledgeable and only too happy to help, this place will become your life line. -good luck!
S xx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Can't wait

Hi, Gary and Carol, we are also moving to Peth as soon as we get our visa, it cant come quick enough at the moment, so excited.
Where are you looking at going?
Good luck
The Moore Family
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:53 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

hi guys

welcome , now that you've done your first post and you'll be on here at least once a day ( or is that just me ). good luck on your journey

tracey & steve x
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:43 pm
Just Joined

gazza12120 will become famous soon enoughgazza12120 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Moore Family
Hi, Gary and Carol, we are also moving to Peth as soon as we get our visa, it cant come quick enough at the moment, so excited.
Where are you looking at going?
Good luck
The Moore Family
hi,grant and nicky gary and carol here.thanks for your reply,we are currently looking at joondalup or the surrounding suburbs,where are you thinking of going?
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the welcome everybody,will start thinking of all my questions.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the welcome everybody,will start thinking of all my questions.
Theres a few glesga punters on here, so go to Aussie or barbie forum and ask away
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

The Moore Family will become famous soon enoughThe Moore Family will become famous soon enough

Hi Gary and Carol, we are looking at Secret Harbour, looks really nice and the schools are apparently very good.

Good luck with everything!!

Grant and Nicky
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

The Sheps is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Can't wait

Hiya,

Me again, questions, questions!! We have spoke to an agent and he said cos of the huge demand for my husband's employment (HGV mechanic) that we could get out there in about two months, if he rushed everything through, is this possible or unrealistic? He charges about £2,500 , does this sound right?

Thanks
Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Sheps
Hiya,

Me again, questions, questions!! We have spoke to an agent and he said cos of the huge demand for my husband's employment (HGV mechanic) that we could get out there in about two months, if he rushed everything through, is this possible or unrealistic? He charges about £2,500 , does this sound right?

Thanks
Timewise, dont know, suppose its poss but very quick. Money sounds about right
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Brockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant futureBrockies has a brilliant future

Hi Gary and Carol

We are also hoping to get to Perth this year but on a student visa (3 years) we are from Edinburgh. Would like to hear how you are getting on and what type of visa you are getting is it perm??? I watched something on the telly recently about Secret Harbour and the houses were beautiful we are going to go to Rockingham area I think as we have friends there!!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 11:57 am
Just Joined

The Sheps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya,

We are also looking at Rockingham! We are going for a skilled visa, which I think after 2 years you can apply for perm residance, not quite sure. We are just waiting for kids passports before we can apply for visas. What stage are you at? It looks so complicated! are you using an agent?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Brockies
Hi Gary and Carol

We are also hoping to get to Perth this year but on a student visa (3 years) we are from Edinburgh. Would like to hear how you are getting on and what type of visa you are getting is it perm??? I watched something on the telly recently about Secret Harbour and the houses were beautiful we are going to go to Rockingham area I think as we have friends there!!!
hi there, we are going for a skilled visa.didn't realise our passports are out of date so as soon as they come through we can put in for the visa.we used an agent because the paperwwork looks a nightmare.i have been told it could take 8months so hopefully we'll go at the end of the year.