Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can't Believe it, We've Got it Already!!!

Can't Believe it, We've Got it Already!!!

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Can't Believe it, We've Got it Already!!!

What a start to my day off, just checking e mails and complete shock, we've been granted our Permanent Visas for Australia - Skilled Independent subclass 136.

Confirmation of application - August 14th 2003

Decided to have meds and police checks without being asked and they were received by Adelaide on 8th Jan 2004

Had an email for Alan Collett of GoMatilda dated 14th Jan 2004 saying granted!!!!(need to validate by 27/11/04 which is ok as we intended going by July anyway)

Exactly 5 months!!!!

Completely surprised and amazing feeling, champers in fridge for when Graham gets home, lots of calls to make, funny enough house valued yesterday at alot more than we expected, with buyer already!! and its my birthday tomorrow......

Thanks to Alan and co at Gomatilda for everything, if in doubt use them, can't speak more highly of the help we've received and efficiency in the way we've been dealt with.

To all still waiting, go and get those meds etc done now!!!!

Teresa, Graham and Oliver xxx
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:47 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Can't Believe it, We've Got it Already!!!

Originally posted by Swifts
What a start to my day off, just checking e mails and complete shock, we've been granted our Permanent Visas for Australia - Skilled Independent subclass 136.

Decided to have meds and police checks without being asked and they were received by Adelaide on 8th Jan 2004

Had an email for Alan Collett of GoMatilda dated 14th Jan 2004 saying granted!!!!(need to validate by 27/11/04 which is ok as we intended going by July anyway)

Exactly 5 months!!!!

Completely surprised and amazing feeling, champers in fridge for when Graham gets home, lots of calls to make, funny enough house valued yesterday at alot more than we expected, with buyer already!! and its my birthday tomorrow......

Thanks to Alan and co at Gomatilda for everything, if in doubt use them, can't speak more highly of the help we've received and efficiency in the way we've been dealt with.

Well Done to you all,

Can't wait for that day, enjoy the Champers, we have a "special" bottle on ice for the same time.

Good luck !!

Warren & Jill
Perth 2004......

Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:48 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!! That's fast! You must be a nurse?????
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future

Well done
So there is hope ,we lodged our visa ,last May ,we intend to go for our meds this Monday unrequested,do u think this will help?and what skilled profesion did u go under if u dont mind me asking?
PS Congratulations

Last edited by bonza69; Jan 17th 2004 at 7:51 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Simone82
Congratulations!! That's fast! You must be a nurse?????

nope, Graham is in his words (!) "boring Graphics Pre Press Tradesperson"

so on the normal list............

think they must be in run up now to getting quota for end of June

T x
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:53 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. What a fantastic birthday present for you.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by bonza69
Well done
So there is hope ,we lodged our visa ,same as yours last May ,we intend to go for our meds this Monday unrequested,do u think this will help?and what skilled profesion did u go under if u dont mind me asking?
PS Congratulations
Natasha

yes got and get them done and sent off, profession as above post

good luck

T x
Old Jan 15th 2004, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Congratulations. What a fantastic birthday present for you.

Thanks, see you in Perth!!!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Swifts!!! Fantastic news!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Done the Swifts. Congrats to you all and in such a short time as well!!
Enjoy the celebrating.

footie chick xx
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:37 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Swift by name.......

good on yer - have a on me!
Old Jan 15th 2004, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

Great to come on here and find out that I’m getting Champagne for tea tonight, Sounds good to me! (just don’t go opening my expensive stuff) :lecture:

See you when I get home......

Graham
xxxx

Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

krissy is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly 5 months!!!!

Hiya,

Congrats!!!
Fingers crossed for everyone else playing the waiting game.

Kris
Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody great

It proves that it is not all doom and gloom and a 50 week wait

hopefully we will be right behind you
Old Jan 15th 2004, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Exactly 5 months!!!!

Congratulations!! I just love the ups on the rollercoaster of life don't you? You've got to celebrate them ALL however they come. Large, small or in your case in threes!!!

Well done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.