Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cant believe it!

Cant believe it!

Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:13 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Cant believe it!

Hi folks,
Just had a huge shock as we are about to submit our application and my agent has sent me an email saying he has decided not to practice any more!B##### hell!
He has offered to help us and the visa has been filled in but I feel terrible.I really wanted to have someone to keep us informed and be there to answer my stressed out emails!:scared:
it is a good job I have you lot.Long live Britishexpats.com!!!!
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cant believe it!

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Hi folks,
Just had a huge shock as we are about to submit our application and my agent has sent me an email saying he has decided not to practice any more!B##### hell!
He has offered to help us and the visa has been filled in but I feel terrible.I really wanted to have someone to keep us informed and be there to answer my stressed out emails!:scared:
Thats a bit of a bugger. If I can help answer any questions just yell and I will try my best.

Lynne
Old Jan 11th 2007, 9:24 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,
I hope you havent paid him....his fees should include him following the application from beginning to end.
Old Jan 12th 2007, 12:29 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Cant believe it!

Hi,
Luckily he asked for his payments in installments and the final bit of money was to paid on completion of the visa.To give him his due, he has now offered to help us free of charge until the visa application is completed so I feel a little happier now!
Everything about this whole process is so stressful-i think I will need to be sectioned afterwards!:scared:
Old Jan 12th 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
Luckily he asked for his payments in installments and the final bit of money was to paid on completion of the visa.To give him his due, he has now offered to help us free of charge until the visa application is completed so I feel a little happier now!
Everything about this whole process is so stressful-i think I will need to be sectioned afterwards!:scared:
That's a real bugger, but look on the positive side, at least he's done the honourable thing. You've not been completely left up the creek!!! Sending you karma to de-stress you
Nick
Old Jan 12th 2007, 5:20 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

We're not using an agent so I don't really understand the whole process but could you transfer to someone else?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 12:31 pm

Thank you guys!
Was feeling a little less stressed until I read an email from him saying he had sent all the info off but to my old address!!!!!!s###!:scared:
Trying to contact post office and have set up redirection service.My mail is hopefully being forwarded but dont trust them to send everything.soooo p##### off.He knew I had moved.
Andy