Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cannot believe it.

Cannot believe it.

Old May 19th 2010, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Cannot believe it.

The day we all never thought would come as arrived, and we would all just like to thank everyone who as helped us with our questions, this is a wonderful site with a very good mix of people giving honest and at times very clear replies, that for us have worked wonders in our short search for help.
We realize the only real way is to get over there ASAP, and thats exactly what we intend to do, our visas became 'live' today
Now the real slog starts closing and removing items we no longer require, the grass needs cutting and the fence could do with a lick of creosote befero we sell up
We will still use this site as it's a wealth of information, informative and funny, the best forums work and this one works

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by deb68; May 19th 2010 at 7:01 pm.
Old May 19th 2010, 7:00 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cannot believe it.

Congratulations
Old May 20th 2010, 12:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!
Old May 20th 2010, 1:03 am
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Huzzah!
Old May 20th 2010, 8:24 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Yep, now the hard work really begins, best of luck
Old May 20th 2010, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deb68
The day we all never thought would come as arrived, and we would all just like to thank everyone who as helped us with our questions, this is a wonderful site with a very good mix of people giving honest and at times very clear replies, that for us have worked wonders in our short search for help.
We realize the only real way is to get over there ASAP, and thats exactly what we intend to do, our visas became 'live' today
Now the real slog starts closing and removing items we no longer require, the grass needs cutting and the fence could do with a lick of creosote befero we sell up
We will still use this site as it's a wealth of information, informative and funny, the best forums work and this one works

Thanks everyone.

Congratulations!

Creosote is banned BTW.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:39 am
Pie Eater

coolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud ofcoolshadows has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Creosote is banned BTW.
I took some old 'fence paint' from my dad's and painted the fence - it was a different colour than what was on the tub but I carried on regardless. It took ages to dry and when my dad came round I found out it wasn't 'fence paint', he'd used the tub when he changed his car oil. Funny, it didn't need painting again for years.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolshadows
Congratulations!!

I took some old 'fence paint' from my dad's and painted the fence - it was a different colour than what was on the tub but I carried on regardless. It took ages to dry and when my dad came round I found out it wasn't 'fence paint', he'd used the tub when he changed his car oil. Funny, it didn't need painting again for years.
Ha ha - the best preservative there is!