Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Canberra Bound!! We hope!

Canberra Bound!! We hope!

Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough
Cool Canberra Bound!! We hope!

If anyone has any info on what Canberra is like, hopefully erm cheery, please let us know. We know it is boring and cold so please cheer us up. I got a job over there in August 2004 and we hope that the process may be finalised soon although the estimated timeline that we were given has definately gone out of the window!!
Is anybody going there?
Kelly and Martin :scared:
Old Mar 21st 2005, 10:36 pm
Living the Dream

RockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant futureRockHopper has a brilliant future
Default Re: Canberra Bound!! We hope!

Originally Posted by samjam
If anyone has any info on what Canberra is like, hopefully erm cheery, please let us know. We know it is boring and cold so please cheer us up. I got a job over there in August 2004 and we hope that the process may be finalised soon although the estimated timeline that we were given has definately gone out of the window!!
Is anybody going there?
Hi SamJam

If you do a search on Canberra you will find a few threads, although Canberra is not by the coast I am sure you will find it a great place to brink up your family, there is alot to see and do in the Canberra area, plus you are within distance of some of the other areas to visit. It will be whatever you make of it. Have a look at the following thread, as you will see there is going to be a few of us heading that way this year: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...light=canberra
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:30 am
sula

Is anybody going there?
Hi Kelly and Martin,
It sounds like Canberra are still dragging their heels!We set off on our trip on Thursday. We will contact you when we get back and post some photo's.
Bye for now,
Liz and Steve

Old Mar 26th 2005, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

samjam will become famous soon enoughsamjam will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Canberra Bound!! We hope!

Originally Posted by sula
Hi Kelly and Martin,
It sounds like Canberra are still dragging their heels!We set off on our trip on Thursday. We will contact you when we get back and post some photo's.
Bye for now,
Liz and Steve
Hi You two !!!
Hope your having a fantastic time, I should have asked you to get a promo video/dvd for canberra as we are really struggling to get any info or watch anything about it. Just hoping to get a picture in our minds really.
Speak to you soon
Kel
Old Mar 26th 2005, 6:44 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Hi You two !!!
Hope your having a fantastic time, I should have asked you to get a promo video/dvd for canberra as we are really struggling to get any info or watch anything about it. Just hoping to get a picture in our minds really.
Speak to you soon
Kel
Hi Guys,
Some pictures on this web sit. Also have some other pics if your interested.
Jim

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~krool/photos/act/canberra.htm

Last edited by zx10r_aus; Mar 26th 2005 at 6:49 pm.