Reload this Page >

Canadian Immigration or Australian Immigration

Canadian Immigration or Australian Immigration

Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

astopal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canadian Immigration or Australian Immigration

Hi All
As iwant to knw about the diffrence of these countries, i applied to australia but refuse due to my consultant mistake,,, the after some time a applied to Canada, and now my application is in process in canadian embassy as i recieve PER in april 2011, and till than i am waiting.
So some of my friends they confused me they r in australia they said that canada is not a best place to live compare to australia, so plz you all shre ur experiences,, which 1 is good
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cabadian Immigration or Australian Immigration

Nobody can tell you which country you should live in.

Australia / Canada both first world countries and neither one is better or worse than the other.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Some of the threads in here are hilarious!!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:03 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

i think you're better off in Canadia
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by astopal
Hi All
As iwant to knw about the diffrence of these countries, i applied to australia but refuse due to my consultant mistake,,, the after some time a applied to Canada, and now my application is in process in canadian embassy as i recieve PER in april 2011, and till than i am waiting.
So some of my friends they confused me they r in australia they said that canada is not a best place to live compare to australia, so plz you all shre ur experiences,, which 1 is good
I am Canadian and live in Australia. You will struggle in both with your level of English.

However, as Bermuda says, both are first world countries.

Do your friends in Australia have any experience living in Canada?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian Immigration or Australian Immigration

Moved to lifestyle forum and title corrected
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:46 am
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I am Canadian and live in Australia. You will struggle in both with your level of English.

However, as Bermuda says, both are first world countries.

Do your friends in Australia have any experience living in Canada?
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If your 'consultant' made a mistake which caused DIAC to deny you a visa, did you complain and get your money back? Why did you just give up and apply for a Canadian visa? As has been said both countries are first world countries and there is little difference other than accents and climate.

I don't know about Canada but if you decide on Australia and find that you are eligible to apply you will have to improve your English before you take your IELTS test.
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:53 am
Daffyd Duck

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You will struggle in both with your level of English.
Et si ce n'était pas assez, on a deux langues officielles: l'anglais et le français

Ooh la la
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 11:57 am
Daffyd Duck

I think you should try UK Immigration
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

acidify will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by commonwealth
I think you should try UK Immigration
You're joking right ? UK immigration is literally impossible for people from third world countries, IMPOSSIBLE !
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:05 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by acidify
You're joking right ? UK immigration is literally impossible for people from third world countries, IMPOSSIBLE !
Now you are joking
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:16 pm
Daffyd Duck

Originally Posted by acidify
you can start your UK immigration journey in Calais, inside a lorry
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Toronto, Canada - Darwin NT - Newcastle NSW - Toronto - Townsville QLD - Brisbane - Toronto
paularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud ofpaularn has much to be proud of

I'd be shocked if Canada doesn't approve your application...they let everyone in! One of the reasons this Canadian moved to Australia!

Canadian Government needs to take some lessons from the Australian Government on how to tighten the immigration and learn to shut the damn door!!
Old Jul 23rd 2012, 10:36 pm
Banned

Zen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond reputeZen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paularn
I'd be shocked if Canada doesn't approve your application...they let everyone in! One of the reasons this Canadian moved to Australia!

Canadian Government needs to take some lessons from the Australian Government on how to tighten the immigration and learn to shut the damn door!!
What often surprises me about Australia is the level of fuss that is made about "boat people", when if you look at the numbers Australia takes fewer refugees than most developed countries. The fact that it is the least densely populated country on earth just compounds the irony.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.