Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can you watch English Rugby League in Aus?

Can you watch English Rugby League in Aus?

Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice
Default Can you watch English Rugby League in Aus?

We have recently moved to Melbourne and have got Fox Sports in the hope that they will show English Rugby League.

Please can someone advise if it is shown as if it isn't then I am wasting money.

Thanks
Nikky
Old Feb 6th 2009, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all
Default Re: Can you watch English Rugby League in Aus?

Originally Posted by NiknAid
We have recently moved to Melbourne and have got Fox Sports in the hope that they will show English Rugby League.

Please can someone advise if it is shown as if it isn't then I am wasting money.

Thanks
Nikky
Yes, but Super League games are,nt live. They broadcast them later the following week as a live game,i.e. you get the full 80 mins of the Sky broadcast with good old Eddie and Stevo.
Grand Final and Challenge Cup final are broadcast here live as happening.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

superb!!!
What about WSBK racing and motogp racing ?
Live/full coverage?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Foxtel maybe
Old Feb 6th 2009, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Nikky
Even though you are from Leeds, I will reply...

Yes, Fox shows the Super League games generally using the Sky coverage (so Eddie and Stevo I'm affraid) and they also showed the Challenge Cup final (but I'm not sure about the rounds).

Red_V_Roger - St Helens!

Did you miss the World Cup....?

Here is some pics of Eng v Oz in Melbourne.

Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:25 am
Banned

sprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant futuresprintman has a brilliant future

Umm why do you want to watch such an inferior league compared to the NRL?
Old Feb 7th 2009, 10:16 am
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sprintman
Umm why do you want to watch such an inferior league compared to the NRL?
I think the poster wants to watch something local from back in the UK so plumped for watching Leeds Rhinos, as it would be a little embarrassing watching his local football team (3rd Division laughing stock).......
Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

Thanks
Nikky
1.30 AM Sunday morning :curse: on "normal" telly in Brisbane channel 9 i think!! hubby is taping it as it is beloved Leeds
Old Feb 7th 2009, 9:49 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebopaloola
1.30 AM Sunday morning :curse: on "normal" telly in Brisbane channel 9 i think!! hubby is taping it as it is beloved Leeds
Take a look at myp2p.eu i watch the premiership on here, there is lots of worldwide sport on there.....from snooker to pool to darts to motorsport enjoy
Old Feb 7th 2009, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

RCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger

Here is some pics of Eng v Oz in Melbourne.
Was that the game last year we got utterly spanked?
What a waste of a Sunday evening that was!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RCoight
Was that the game last year we got utterly spanked?
What a waste of a Sunday evening that was!
Errrr yep. How do you think I feeel - we went to Townsville, Mel, Newcastle and Brisbane twice following 'our lot' of rubbish round!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

RCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Red_V_Roger
Errrr yep. How do you think I feeel - we went to Townsville, Mel, Newcastle and Brisbane twice following 'our lot' of rubbish round!
Pretty bad, I expect!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:48 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
superb!!!
What about WSBK racing and motogp racing ?
Live/full coverage?
MotoGP is on Channel 10 too.

Foxtel also telecast delayed Motorcycle Road Racing from Ireland as well.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Is channel 10 a standard non paying channel?

Moto gp is on bbc in the uk this year!!
wsbk is on eurosport,which can be found on foxtel?
Old Feb 8th 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

NigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond reputeNigelWaring has a reputation beyond repute

We have recently moved to Melbourne and have got Fox Sports in the hope that they will show English Rugby League. ...
Wouldn't this work against you if you apply for citizenship.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.