Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can you vac pack toys?

Can you vac pack toys?

Old Aug 27th 2005, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice
Default Can you vac pack toys?

I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me, as I know there have been a few vac packing threads. I just want to know if I can vac pack soft toys and if so will they come out the other end okay? We're just in the middle of packing!

Thanks
Kathy
Old Aug 27th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can you vac pack toys?

Originally Posted by pako
I'm hoping that someone may be able to help me, as I know there have been a few vac packing threads. I just want to know if I can vac pack soft toys and if so will they come out the other end okay? We're just in the middle of packing!

Thanks
Kathy

yep we did & they came out fine

hth

pootle26
Old Aug 27th 2005, 5:05 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you vac pack toys?

Originally Posted by pako

Thanks
Kathy
I put all my sons toys in those stackable plastic bins and wrapped cling film around the outside to keep them shut. Didn't think about vac packing the cuddlies though, sounds like agreat idea. If it's any help I vac packed a pair of cuddly toy slippers for a month this summer while I was travelling (they were a gift for my son) and they were really squished when I got them out but a day later they were fine.