Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can you get Twiglets in Oz??

Can you get Twiglets in Oz??

Old Apr 25th 2005, 12:12 pm
Drunken Aussie

brisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nicebrisnick is just really nice
Default Re: Can you get Twiglets in Oz??

my mum bought some twiglets over from the uk last time she visited, and i was reading the back of the packet and it said something like "imported into australia by......" and this was a packet that was purchased in the uk.... i've never seen them in then shops, but you must be able to get them somewherso, if someone wants to check out a multipack in the supermarket and pass on the address, i'm sure you'd be able to get some.

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hubby thinks I won't be able to get twiglets in Oz....help please...is it a vegimite v marmite thing???
Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader
C'mon Tony, are you for real?
Nope, I'm a figment of your twisted imagination...
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:16 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Nope, I'm a figment of your twisted imagination...

Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:55 am
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys, I'd forgotten all about twiglets. And cheeselets.

DIY?? http://www.abc.net.au/centralqld/stories/s1056844.htm Nah...

At least you can get pot noodles for my "infamouse" pot noodle and mashed potato sandwiches.