Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can you driver a digger earth mover? Want some wekend cash?

Can you driver a digger earth mover? Want some wekend cash?

Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:46 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Can you driver a digger earth mover? Want some wekend cash?

Hey there, we have the remains of our pool dig to move around our yard, its mostly rock so cant be done by hand, anyone a dab hand with earth moving equiptment that can be hired for the weekend, will pay good cash for some much needed help for 2 days moving this lot around?? GIve us a PM or reply, Pete
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:12 am
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can you driver a digger earth mover? Want some wekend cash?

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hey there, we have the remains of our pool dig to move around our yard, its mostly rock so cant be done by hand, anyone a dab hand with earth moving equiptment that can be hired for the weekend, will pay good cash for some much needed help for 2 days moving this lot around?? GIve us a PM or reply, Pete
Ok, can anyone recommend a good company to use?? Pete
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:23 am
kjc
Just Joined

kjc is an unknown quantity at this point

Gold Coast earthmoving Tel 5537 4577 (they also have a Brisbane office)
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:35 pm
brown eyes!

Originally Posted by kjc
Gold Coast earthmoving Tel 5537 4577 (they also have a Brisbane office)
Have you used them before? If yes were they good? Pete
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:51 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Have you used them before? If yes were they good? Pete
Pete, can't you do it yourself?

The average excavator is pretty simple to operate - just go slow to start and you'll be right!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:08 am
kjc
Just Joined

Wink Re: Can you driver a digger earth mover? Want some wekend cash?

Hi Pete,
I work for them,thay are as good as the rest,but there rates are lower.(which is good for you)
Very reliable,established company.
I think the work you want done,is bobcat work,not excavator?
$70.29 per hour,min hire 2 hrs which includes travel time.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:22 am
brown eyes!

Originally Posted by kjc
Hi Pete,
I work for them,thay are as good as the rest,but there rates are lower.(which is good for you)
Very reliable,established company.
I think the work you want done,is bobcat work,not excavator?
$70.29 per hour,min hire 2 hrs which includes travel time.
Hey mate, bobcat stuff!! Basically we have a big mound of crap (rocks mostly) and we have looked into having big retaining walls and terrice the garden etc but they want too much money, 1 third nearly of what the pool cost to build! All we want doing is to move the stuff around abit to half the hight of it and pack it down so at least we have a level surface to play with instead of a heap blocking the view growing weeds. So if you work for this company do you do work on the side? How far away are you from shailer park? Fancy coming around to have a look at the job? cash? Pete
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 10:16 pm
kjc
Just Joined

Pete,
I work south of surfers,you are about an hour from me.
You won't get the job done any cheaper for cash,there is to much work out there.(well not advertised on here anyway)
I am working six days a week at the moment,and do the odd seven days (under permit) and that's if I am really pushed to do so.
Give the office a call,they will always have a bobcat passing your way.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:31 pm
brown eyes!

Originally Posted by kjc
Pete,
I work south of surfers,you are about an hour from me.
You won't get the job done any cheaper for cash,there is to much work out there.(well not advertised on here anyway)
I am working six days a week at the moment,and do the odd seven days (under permit) and that's if I am really pushed to do so.
Give the office a call,they will always have a bobcat passing your way.
Thnaks mate, I will prob give them a call, Cheers, Pete