Can you....

Old Feb 9th 2005, 10:06 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough
Question Can you....

...contact the processing centre that you are using direct if you are using a migration agent?

I am after confirmation that our application has been received, but our agent is saying they haven't received anything. Can I mail the centre?

Thanks!!

Old Feb 9th 2005, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Can you....

Hi,

I contacted DIMIA directly myself, completely bypassing our agent. This was 6 months after our application was submitted.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by molloymj
...contact the processing centre that you are using direct if you are using a migration agent?

I am after confirmation that our application has been received, but our agent is saying they haven't received anything. Can I mail the centre?

Thanks!!

Yes you can email them at [email protected]. You will get an automated response but then a personal response within a week.
I would not even bother phoning as i have tried numerous times in the last week (staying up till after 2am!) and they just seem to be leaving the message that you are phoning out of office hours even though you are not Its very frustrating. I think they are busy dealing with the pre July backlog and are not taking calls.
Good luck
Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:29 pm
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Can you....

Thanks for your reply you two!

Thought it was going to be another "no reply" post for me!

Mike.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by molloymj
Thanks for your reply you two!

Thought it was going to be another "no reply" post for me!

Mike.
No probs....thats what we are here for
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:19 pm
toocheeky

Hi there,

Yep, all the above and just remember to begin your email with your case ref no and keep it brief. Oops, sorry just re-read your post and you wont have any ref nos. In that case list the names and DOB of all applicants applying (thats what we did at this stage) and this should suffice.

Best wishes,
Karen