Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:37 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Originally Posted by possoms
That is just sooooo cute!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:37 pm
Professional Princess

If only my Gordon were that good.

Ginger boy ate my blinds yesterday. Caught him in the act and he maintains it wasnt him, it was a ginger impersonator doing it in his name.

Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by possoms
No words needed...........
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:46 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Got room for one more !
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:48 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
If only my Gordon were that good.

Ginger boy ate my blinds yesterday. Caught him in the act and he maintains it wasnt him, it was a ginger impersonator doing it in his name.
PMSL! My mother has 2 Gingers, Jake and Barney. Jake is gay. We know this to be fact. Barney is lush and gorgeous, and he knows it. We had a gineger, Alfie, but had to rehome him after Toby was born. I miss him. Ginger cats are the best!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 8:55 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by lucyb
PMSL! My mother has 2 Gingers, Jake and Barney. Jake is gay. We know this to be fact. Barney is lush and gorgeous, and he knows it. We had a gineger, Alfie, but had to rehome him after Toby was born. I miss him. Ginger cats are the best!

I heard it on the Ginger Post, which is the newspaper that all ginger cats have, that ginger cats are the biggest, fattest, nicest cats that dribble when they purr.

Gordon when he purrs, his whole body heaves with effort, and he dribbles copiously from his mouth.

he then pushes his wet face into yours. Lovely boy.

Yep, Im in the ginger club.

Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:08 pm

ya' know, Im going to kidnap Gordon.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:12 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by lucyb
ya' know, Im going to kidnap Gordon.

I wont let you have my ginger boy, i wont. He is so big he shits like a bloke. He weighs in at 15 pounds now.

He has an extensive feather collection ranging from crow feathers, to vulture feather and a hornbill feather.

his hornbill feather is over two foot long and he carries it around in his mouth
That is his chat up line with visitors, 'hey sweetie, wanna see my feathers?'

Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Im happy because my leg isnt hurting tonight.

Hubby is asleep in front room with a bad cold so Ive left him in peace - well I say peace, he has Gordon the cat lacerating the furniture.

But Im also happy because, Oh bugger it I dont know, im just in a good mood.
And my pharmacist came round to the flat this evening to deliver my prescription, as Im on crutches. Wasnt expecting that.

Just being warm in my flat with my laptop and this site, just the basics at the end of the day, knowing what you have as opposed to what you dont.

Really when you think of it the essentials in life are,

1. Your mates, good mates dont necessarily mean lots of mates.

2. Your family

3. Enough food in the cupboard

4. Roof over you head

5. Ginger cat to chew your curtains, although any colour will do.

6. Whippet to bark at postman, although a Jack Russell will do.

7. British Expats and your online pals to cheer you up.

8. The agents that frequent this board for giving me stuff to write about

9. A good selection of sex toys.

On a serious note, still having my mum with me after our scare this year, I cant put a price on that.
Your quote was the absolute best.... things get you down when you're trying to sort so many thing out... but to be fair, like you said the most important things are right there in front of us all!!

I've had a glass of wine, my house WILL sell, it's all a matter of time and my family and friends have their health.

Some people have the worst luck and although we may be having troubles like house, visa, etc we have soooo much and we should all appreciate it!!!

Well done on bringing us back down to earth!!!

P.S. I don't have a ginger cat... although i do have a great boyf who causes enough havoc in the house!!!
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:26 pm

I wont let you have my ginger boy, i wont. He is so big he shits like a bloke. He weighs in at 15 pounds now.

He has an extensive feather collection ranging from crow feathers, to vulture feather and a hornbill feather.

his hornbill feather is over two foot long and he carries it around in his mouth
That is his chat up line with visitors, 'hey sweetie, wanna see my feathers?'

R U trying to big him up and make me scared of him? Lock your doors b/c Im a comin for him! My mothers cat, who we refer to as 'big gay Jake', well he's just a big gay dirty stopout, he doesnt have any chat up lines.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:26 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by mish & al
Your quote was the absolute best.... things get you down when you're trying to sort so many thing out... but to be fair, like you said the most important things are right there in front of us all!!

I've had a glass of wine, my house WILL sell, it's all a matter of time and my family and friends have their health.

Some people have the worst luck and although we may be having troubles like house, visa, etc we have soooo much and we should all appreciate it!!!

Well done on bringing us back down to earth!!!

P.S. I don't have a ginger cat... although i do have a great boyf who causes enough havoc in the house!!!
Well I shall keep my ears to the ground and if a ginger comes up, its got your name on it.

Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:50 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Can we join, we were having such a good week but to bring us down you can always rely on your local POLICE!!!

They ahve just pulled Rich over 3 doors away from where we live for a random breathaliser test. They were really nasty and horrible about it and said that if he didn't perform enough for 3 test they would arrest him and take him to the station :scared:
I had the 2 girls in the car and Aimee was gettin quite upset at the thought of her Daddy being taken away. Rich had had a few small glasses of wine with his tea and told them so (being honest)
After 3 attemps the guy said look you are doing it all wrong and blowing air out at the side of your mouth. I then butted in and said he has done what you said now we are goin home. He told Rich he could have 1 more go of which he passed and was well below the limit (thank God)
Anyway we are really pissed off and I have rang and complained cos it was well and truly out of order. They said random but didn't do any more they just drove off!!

So yes BIG HUG needed thanks Anne for the suggestion

Ang
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:53 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Can we join, we were having such a good week but to bring us down you can always rely on your local POLICE!!!

They ahve just pulled Rich over 3 doors away from where we live for a random breathaliser test. They were really nasty and horrible about it and said that if he didn't perform enough for 3 test they would arrest him and take him to the station :scared:
I had the 2 girls in the car and Aimee was gettin quite upset at the thought of her Daddy being taken away. Rich had had a few small glasses of wine with his tea and told them so (being honest)
After 3 attemps the guy said look you are doing it all wrong and blowing air out at the side of your mouth. I then butted in and said he has done what you said now we are goin home. He told Rich he could have 1 more go of which he passed and was well below the limit (thank God)
Anyway we are really pissed off and I have rang and complained cos it was well and truly out of order. They said random but didn't do any more they just drove off!!

So yes BIG HUG needed thanks Anne for the suggestion

Ang

Ang, you have come to the right thread.

(gives big hug)

Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Just thinking that everybody seems to be a bit grouchy at the moment. So can we all put a smile on our faces, say something nice to each other and be friendly, it's bound to make us feel better

My happy thought for the day is that my cup is always half full. We are have nearly completed our visa journey whereas this time last year we hadn't even started. Ok so the sun is not shining but there is food in my cupboard, shoes on my feet and my family love me.

This is much needed I think - some K for you, for getting the ball rolling.

I am thankful that I have sold my house, we have passed our assessment, we have a place to live for the time that we wait for our visa to come through and that there is every likelihood that we will get our visa. Also, that this forum is here and has taken away alot of our fears and answered most of our questions.

I think the weather and the waiting puts a lot of people in a bad mood and for those in Oz who aren't having a great time, we all hope that you feel better soon. Summer won't be long time coming and hopefully that will help you all feel better.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 9:57 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Ang, you have come to the right thread.

(gives big hug)
cheers Sam
may not have had any wine before but have now

(hug returned)
So glad your leg isn't hurting tonight....

Ang
Attached Thumbnails Can we all have a big BE group hug please-hug.jpg