British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Can we all have a big BE group hug please (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/can-we-all-have-big-group-hug-please-321983/)

Anne4Terry Aug 24th 2005 5:16 pm

Can we all have a big BE group hug please

Just thinking that everybody seems to be a bit grouchy at the moment. So can we all put a smile on our faces, say something nice to each other and be friendly, it's bound to make us feel better :)

My happy thought for the day is that my cup is always half full. We are have nearly completed our visa journey whereas this time last year we hadn't even started. Ok so the sun is not shining but there is food in my cupboard, shoes on my feet and my family love me. :)

bridiej Aug 24th 2005 5:17 pm

Re: Can we all have a big BE group hug please

http://www.sonnimaus.de/images/hugcols5.jpg

tonyk38 Aug 24th 2005 5:26 pm

I need a good hug right now as I'm struggling with my essay on Health Promotion... :(

Much thanks for any virtual hugs received; consider the favour returned. :)

Take care one and all,
Tony (a big softie at heart ;) )

Anne4Terry Aug 24th 2005 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by bridiej

That is sooooo cute Bridie

kris maynard Aug 24th 2005 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Just thinking that everybody seems to be a bit grouchy at the moment. So can we all put a smile on our faces, say something nice to each other and be friendly, it's bound to make us feel better :)

My happy thought for the day is that my cup is always half full. We are have nearly completed our visa journey whereas this time last year we hadn't even started. Ok so the sun is not shining but there is food in my cupboard, shoes on my feet and my family love me. :)

You all look absoloutley gorgeous today !!
Group hugs all round :)

Kris x :) :)

Vash the Stampede Aug 24th 2005 5:38 pm

*** H U G S ***

:)

fraser Aug 24th 2005 5:40 pm

Bucket please :D :p

kris maynard Aug 24th 2005 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
Bucket please :D :p

It may help you sleep!!

Kris

Perthforme Aug 24th 2005 5:42 pm

I preferred it when you were doin the timewarp :D

suzy Aug 24th 2005 5:43 pm

Yes we might have had rain all day but just be thankful we are not in southern Germany or Switzerland who are flooded out and some poor people have lost everything. (Just on the news).

My daughter has just told me I am 'the best mummy in the world because I have cooked her shepherds pie for tea'. My husband will not be late home after all and we will actually get to have dinner together and I have a king size galaxy bar to eat later :p

suzy :)

tonyk38 Aug 24th 2005 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by suzy

My daughter has just told me I am 'the best mummy in the world because I have cooked her shepherds pie for tea'. My husband will not be late home after all and we will actually get to have dinner together and I have a king size galaxy bar to eat later :p

suzy :)

And I'm saying to myself, 'Sod the essay I'm off home to my roast dinner and much red wine!' :D

The perfect(ish) end to an odd day... :)

Just sad that others out yonder haven't been so lucky...

beebopaloola Aug 24th 2005 5:52 pm

happy thoughts to all
the sun is shining here at last and the girl at ARGOS undercharged me for my new Dyson :D
so i bought hubby a nice juicy steak for his tea with "saved" money!!
:beer:

suzy Aug 24th 2005 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by tonyk38
And I'm saying to myself, 'Sod the essay I'm off home to my roast dinner and much red wine!' :D

The perfect(ish) end to an odd day... :)

Just sad that others out yonder haven't been so lucky...

And the sun has just come out over the Chilterns! Ahhhhh :p

gobbyjock Aug 24th 2005 6:36 pm

I`d like a hug too!! Just been blubbing my eyes out saying goodbye to friends who are moving to Belgium - little un was was sobbing her heart out at losing her best mate (they`ve been friends since they were 2 ) :(

BLC Aug 24th 2005 6:38 pm

Consider me all HUGGED up!

B xx