Can we......

Old Mar 17th 2005, 2:10 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future
Default Can we......

go over to Oz to validate as a family, the family stay in Oz, the primary applicant comes back to sell house and then goes back to Oz? Does that make sense?
Old Mar 17th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can we......

My understanding is that this is OK and the only criteria is the first entry into Australia the Primary applicant must go first. I think Go Banana's did this
Old Mar 17th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can we......

Originally Posted by spottydog
My understanding is that this is OK and the only criteria is the first entry into Australia the Primary applicant must go first. I think Go Banana's did this
Yep - no probs doing that - as long as you're first through immigration with the rest of em behind. Each person has their own PR and can then come and go as they please for as long as the visa is valid (or you get Aussie Citizenship).