Reload this Page >

can u use an uk playstation in australia

can u use an uk playstation in australia

Old May 30th 2005, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Eivets is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: can u use an uk playstation in australia

Originally Posted by tazziecat
HI, this is the first time I've asked anthing being a new member, but I have enjoyed the website for ages. We are going out to sydney in Sept. for a year initially, and my 8 year old could not do without his playstaion, will it work out there, if someone could advise that would be great.
Thanks, Tazzie, cat
If before you leave you buy one of the Action Replay cheat disks available from GAME or Gamestation, you can then use your PS2 to watch both UK and Oz DVDs as it converts the PS2 into a multiregion format DVD player. The games are not region specific so you can play Oz games on a UK station, any PAL fromat is fine.

Eivets, PS2 & Gamecube being shipped to Oz oh so soon!
Old May 30th 2005, 9:11 am

chris n will become famous soon enoughchris n will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Bloody hell!! Have you been to the antiques roadshow to find out how much it is worth?
Around £30 - that's how much I sold mine on eBay for last month! Hadn't used it for twenty years, just starting the big de-clutter.

Chris
Old May 30th 2005, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

Sell all your consoles and put the money towards an xbox 360. Should be out in time for chrimbo and this thing will blow your socks off it's so powerful.