Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can someone sell Perth (and Oz) to me!

Can someone sell Perth (and Oz) to me!

Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can someone sell Perth (and Oz) to me!

I'm wearing Tescos trousers & top (probably picked them up in a sale as never bought stuff full price there) & K-mart sandals. I've also been to Ikea shopping today. $8.95 a pair for some curtains for the playroom even stooped as low as to have lunch there

Can I join you bunch of bogans please?

Alison x
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

K.do u want me to make all u bogans jealous?I've been to sammys today and bought some good books!! And bought a photo frame there!! I think I am a true bogan now?xxx
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

sallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura about

If you go on a Tuesday you can get half price meatballs in the cafe!!!

Originally Posted by al150n
I'm wearing Tescos trousers & top (probably picked them up in a sale as never bought stuff full price there) & K-mart sandals. I've also been to Ikea shopping today. $8.95 a pair for some curtains for the playroom even stooped as low as to have lunch there

Can I join you bunch of bogans please?

Alison x
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Japonica
Or are we hosers--trying to recall our Canadian version of bogans and all I can think of is the guys from Trailer Park Boys

I bought a bunch of summer blouses at Target and half our house is IKEA stuff... the half we didn't buy off gumtree...
I reckon you qualify as a hoser.....eh!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

sallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sallybee
If you go on a Tuesday you can get half price meatballs in the cafe!!!
That's Ikea by the way not good sammy's
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:37 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Or are we hosers--trying to recall our Canadian version of bogans and all I can think of is the guys from Trailer Park Boys

I bought a bunch of summer blouses at Target and half our house is IKEA stuff... the half we didn't buy off gumtree...
No, not a hoser. I don't do plaid flannel although I do love Red Green. I also want the complete Puppets Who Kill DVD set and Kids in the Hall first few seasons.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrs i
K.do u want me to make all u bogans jealous?I've been to sammys today and bought some good books!! And bought a photo frame there!! I think I am a true bogan now?xxx
LOL, i always get my books from Sammy's and the Salvos.....$1 - $2.50...love it!
Oh and Kmart have some fab thongs $6
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Ohhh now Gumtree...addicted to that. Love it. Currently sat here with my feet up on my $30 coffee table. Bargain!!

Can I also add Red Dot in there? Or is that really scraping the barrel?

Alison x
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sallybee
That's Ikea by the way not good sammy's

Alison x
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

mrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to allmrs i is a name known to all

Not at all Alison! Red dot great.reject shop is another place for a bargain.the only thing is it's full of bogan bogans!!! X
Old Nov 15th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mrs i
Not at all Alison! Red dot great.reject shop is another place for a bargain.the only thing is it's full of bogan bogans!!! X
Not come across reject shop yet. Did spot a $2 shop at Clarkson but found what I was after in Crazy Clarks

Alison x
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

saintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nice

I'm moving to Perth (from Brighton) in less than 4 weeks, and I can't wait.

Now I know it's got an Ikea, I'm even happier.

Only one thing could make it perfect... Does the Ikea in Perth sell the £1 HotDogs?
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Yup they sure do.had one last week and lovely pizza for couple dollars.hope ur move goes well xx where in Perth u heading to? Xx
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Seneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond reputeSeneca21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saintstu
I'm moving to Perth (from Brighton) in less than 4 weeks, and I can't wait.

Now I know it's got an Ikea, I'm even happier.

Only one thing could make it perfect... Does the Ikea in Perth sell the £1 HotDogs?
They're 61p hotdogs in Australia.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

saintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nicesaintstu is just really nice

Originally Posted by Seneca21
They're 61p hotdogs in Australia.
WooHoo!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.