Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can someone help

can someone help

Old Aug 9th 2006, 4:53 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default can someone help

hi folkes

i have posted on the immi forum aswell but had no reply so here goes

hi all need some advice for a friend

he wants to know whats the requirements for a subclass417 - working holiday visa please

any help and advice would be grateful

thanks in advance

jan xx
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: can someone help

Originally Posted by robos
hi folkes

he wants to know whats the requirements for a subclass417 - working holiday visa please

thanks in advance

jan xx
Hi Jan,

Only know the basics for a WHV in that you can't be over 30 yo or have children, hopefully someone replies that knows more

Lisa
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:08 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by floweroscotland
Hi Jan,

Only know the basics for a WHV in that you can't be over 30 yo or have children, hopefully someone replies that knows more

Lisa
you have to be between 18 and 30, you can only work for any one employer for three months at most and the visa is valid for a year, you can only get this visa once....this is all I know but look on the DIMA website for up to date info
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:46 pm
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
you have to be between 18 and 30, you can only work for any one employer for three months at most and the visa is valid for a year, you can only get this visa once....this is all I know but look on the DIMA website for up to date info
I believe they've changed the 3 month requirement now, and you can stay for 2 years?

http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/work.../417/index.htm

In fact, after reading the DIMIA page, it says you can stay up to 6 months with an employer (they changed it recently), but you can also apply for a second 12 month visa, in effect giving you two years in Oz!

These whippersnappers don't know they're living!

I remember when I was a lad, I didn't get all these privileges! Well, 3 years ago anyway
Old Aug 10th 2006, 3:29 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

thank you all for the info really helpful

(i knew the kind people on here wouldnt let me down)

thanks again

jan xx
Old Aug 11th 2006, 3:10 am
Nothing is Free!

Location: Seacliff Park, Adelaide. Call in for a drink and a bbq if your passin'
Rachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of lightRachel & Paul is a glorious beacon of light

thank you all for the info really helpful

(i knew the kind people on here wouldnt let me down)

thanks again

jan xx

Talk about Grovvelling!!
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:14 am
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by Rachel & Paul
Talk about Grovvelling!!

should i say some kind people

jan xx
Old Aug 11th 2006, 8:36 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

hi folkes

thanks in advance

jan xx
Have you tried Pming Gearge Lombard or GoMatilda(Alan Collett)?
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:56 pm
one day rodders !!!

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Have you tried Pming Gearge Lombard or GoMatilda(Alan Collett)?

thanks i am sorted now thanks anyway

jan xx