Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can someone give me a link to.....

Can someone give me a link to.....

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Can someone give me a link to.....

Ocean reef High school........and apologies to anyone who I offended replying to Go Bananas `dnot leave it too late` post...got a bit carried away........sorry..
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Can someone give me a link to.....

Sorry babe, can't help you tonight i'm afraid

hugs
Rach x
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 7:53 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Ocean reef High school........and apologies to anyone who I offended replying to Go Bananas `dnot leave it too late` post...got a bit carried away........sorry..
Just done a search for you
there you go www.oceanreef.wa.edu.au

Good luck
Jill

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Sandra

I've just read your post on another thread, my god that must have been awful, my son was beaten up by a kid who waited for him after school out of the school grounds. The school said it wasn't really their problem until I said OK lets get the police in then, so they made it their problem. The bullying did stop, fortunately, otherwise I wouldn't have been responsible for my own actions. I'm sure it only stopped because I mentioned police. It is hard when you feel so helpless just trying to protect your own.

Anyway, going back to Ocean Reef. I visited the school when we went over to look around. It looked really nice and the secretary who showed me around was really nice and helpful. I even spoke to some of the kids. The only thing I would say is that they are REALLY strict on their catchment area and would not even consider going out of it under any circumstances.

Lindsey