Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can someone do me a favour re-meds

Can someone do me a favour re-meds

Old Jun 29th 2004, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

johnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the rough
Default Can someone do me a favour re-meds

Hi All you good people out there,
I am having trouble with our PC - not able to read PDF stuff, and I really want to get the list of hospitals for meds/xrays. I have emailed request for forms, but can;t do anything else, and I have decided to book in advance of request from Oz.
We live in Hertfordshire and I know there is one in St Albans and one in Hitchin. If anyone is feeling very generous with their time could I be very cheeky and ask them to check it out and email me the phone numbers and addresses.

It's so annoying once you make a decision and not be able to act on it. Hope this is not a sign of things to come - no no - must think positive - "this time next year"! .....blah blah blah - we will hav to change our name to Trotter - the times we have said that.

Thanks very much to anyone willing to help
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:02 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Can someone do me a favour re-meds

Originally posted by johnkay
I am having trouble with our PC - not able to read PDF stuff, and I really want to get the list of hospitals for meds/xrays. I have emailed request for forms, but can;t do anything else, and I have decided to book in advance of request from Oz.
We live in Hertfordshire and I know there is one in St Albans and one in Hitchin. If anyone is feeling very generous with their time could I be very cheeky and ask them to check it out and email me the phone numbers and addresses.

It's so annoying once you make a decision and not be able to act on it. Hope this is not a sign of things to come - no no - must think positive - "this time next year"! .....blah blah blah - we will hav to change our name to Trotter - the times we have said that.

Here you go

Hitchin - Meds & Xray Dr Stanley, 01462 427221 / 427216: Pinehill Hospital

St Albans - Meds; The Lodge Sugery, Normandy Road, St Albans 01727 853107 - XRAY 01727 866122 ext4064: St Albans City Hospital
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:04 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by mlbonner
Here you go

St Albans - Meds; The Lodge Sugery, Normandy Road, St Albans 01727 853107 - XRAY 01727 866122 ext4064: St Albans City Hospital

For someone who's only got a few weeks left in this country, I have too much spare time
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

hi

we used

Pinehill Hospital
Benslow Lane
Hitchin

01462 422822
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:07 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Sent you a PM
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:08 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Here you go

You have gotta get rid of that (apparently) Michelle.

Every thread I look at you are there giving all the answers

3 cheers for Michelle
hip hip
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

johnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the roughjohnkay is a jewel in the rough

Thanks ever so much - that was very quick and very helpful.
I was especially surprised to read that you only have a short time until u leave for Oz - you must be very organised.
I'll hav to get some of whatever your on one our time comes - i just know I'll be a headless chicken.
Thank you again and All the very best for your future in Oz - hope it's everthing you want it to be.
Good Luck
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:11 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally posted by kala
You have gotta get rid of that (apparently) Michelle.

Every thread I look at you are there giving all the answers

3 cheers for Michelle
hip hip

Better
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:14 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

I'll hav to get some of whatever your on one our time comes - i just know I'll be a headless chicken.

Denial probably

& no probs, I know how frustrating it is when you know somethings there but you can't get it!
Old Jun 29th 2004, 9:20 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Better

Much better
Old Jun 29th 2004, 10:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If it's of any use, a friend who is a paramedic in Herts and Beds has told me to go to Pinehills rather than St Albans although we are closer to St Albans. They do everything in the one hospital so only one appointment and apparently it is very nice and the people lovely.

Good luck