Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can I take my tortiose

Can I take my tortiose

Old Aug 6th 2004, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Exclamation Can I take my tortiose

Can I take my tortoise, I know I can take a dawg and he is looking forward to the better weather.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Can I take my tortiose-cimg0157.jpg  
Old Aug 6th 2004, 7:49 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Forget the tortoise, leave it in a park or something.

You could write 'pleeze give me lettuz' on his back?
Old Aug 6th 2004, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice
Default Re: Can I take my tortiose

Originally posted by Thrud
Can I take my tortoise, I know I can take a dawg and he is looking forward to the better weather.

Thanks

Hi

I thought that anything thats been in the garden has to be steam cleaned before they will let it in?

Peter
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Default POOR POOR TORTOISE

Tortoises have rights to you know,
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:26 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: POOR POOR TORTOISE

Tortoises have rights to you know,
That's a nice poodle you've got there
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:02 pm
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road

Thanks
Lovely looking English bull terrier you have there, I used to breed them and would love to get another one once the kids are old enough.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I have no idea whether you can bring it, but saying that I have not seen any for sale around here. Maybe the Cane Toads will try and eat it!!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Default Yep he is one good dawg

Well the tortiose will live inside, so not to worried about kane toads, never seen a tortiose for sale in Ozz
Attached Thumbnails Can I take my tortiose-maz.jpg  
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Does anyone own a tortiose in Oz?
Old Aug 8th 2004, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

I don't own a real tortoise, but today I re discovered a rubber one from the Early Learning Centre that a friend in the UK gave me years ago {long story}. It was still packed in with a box of pictures. Apart from the missing tortoise, that is now found, I'm only missing a ionisor {spelling}. That was our last box unpacked in 12 months of being in NZ. Wilko is now happily looking out of the ranch sliders.

Gill
Old Aug 8th 2004, 10:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
I don't own a real tortoise, but today I re discovered a rubber one from the Early Learning Centre
Gill,
We have that one
Bought it for the kids years ago and now use it as a door stop.
Cool critter aint he ?
Old Aug 8th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Yes he is cute !!
I did have a real tortoise as a child and it was called Nigel. Several years ago my sister got one on a Tuesday, so called it Tuesday {as you do}, she was expecting a second one later that week, that she promised to me, but what happened? "Friday" arrived and she didn't like to part with the second one !!!! Poor me. I had even gone the 250 miles to visit her to collect "Friday", luckily a very understanding and sympathetic friend bought Wilko for me, to help me get over my dissapointment. He used to live in our dining room looking out to the patio. I'd move him about regularly so he had a change of view.

Tuesday and Friday were later joined by Oscar the Dog...... getting more imaginative and 2 months ago by Amelia the human baby.

Gill
Old Aug 8th 2004, 10:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
getting more imaginative and 2 months ago by Amelia the human baby.
Please don't follow my example and use Amelia as a doorstop - although some times you will feel like doing that
Old Aug 8th 2004, 11:50 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CON
Lovely looking English bull terrier you have there, I used to breed them and would love to get another one once the kids are old enough.
To fend it off ?
Old Aug 8th 2004, 12:01 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Yep he is one good dawg

Originally Posted by Thrud
Well the tortiose will live inside, so not to worried about kane toads, never seen a tortiose for sale in Ozz
Our Kane toads are all Citizens. Yes, that was a sorry joke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.