Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can I listen to live commentary of f1 anywhere on radio or internet

Can I listen to live commentary of f1 anywhere on radio or internet

Old Jun 12th 2011, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I listen to live commentary of f1 anywhere on radio or internet

Originally Posted by DeadVim
He's a trooper for sure, a real team player, just you remember his nobel deed

I remember those days ... it's the only time I have been awake for an Anzac Day dawn.
I will remember alright...
Old Jun 12th 2011, 5:36 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
I will remember alright...
Talking of motorsport (or not), the Le Mans 24 Hour race is currently running ... Went there a couple of times, a great place to be despite being in the middle of France.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

sormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud ofsormesher has much to be proud of

thanks for all your comments, the reason i was after radio was because of the unsocial hours that the races are on, and i just wondered if i could lie in bed and watch it. but i guess there is no other radio than the beeb for things like that? i will try one of the private thingys and see how that gets me. thanks for your help...