Reload this Page >

can i have a whinge?

can i have a whinge?

Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:10 am
arg
Forum Regular

arg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can i have a whinge?

House has been for sale for about 3 weeks now, had a few people round, one looked quite promising until he offered £100K less than asking price!!!!!!
Others have just been tyre kickers (you know the type, when you're selling a car and they come round, talk a load of rubbish, dont ask anything relevant and kick your tyres during the conversation).

As soon as we get a completion date we're off. It's so frustrating.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

£100K less than asking price!!!!!!
Did you mean 10k or are you living in a mansion.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:18 am
arg
Forum Regular

Originally posted by karawara88
Did you mean 10k or are you living in a mansion.
no i dont live in a mansion, and yes £100K
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you told him where he could put his offer!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

ees avin a laugh int ee!!!

Whishy
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:23 am
arg
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Pollyana
I hope you told him where he could put his offer!
I asked the estate agent to ask if he only wanted 2/3rds of the house as he was only prepared to 2/3rds of the price. I dont think it went down to well.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't your estate agent think it was a little below what it was worth, as obviously he must have come out and valued it for you?

Whisky
Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:28 am
arg
Forum Regular

Originally posted by whisky
Didn't your estate agent think it was a little below what it was worth, as obviously he must have come out and valued it for you?

Whisky
Estate agent was laughing when he told me the guys offer. After me, hubby and estate agent regained our composure, estate agent said he would ask man making silly offer which part of house he didnt want to buy.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

dibrucewillis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: can i have a whinge?

We had an idiot who offered us 15k less than the asking price and I was insulted with that.

Needless to say we told him where to stick his offer(where the sun don't shine).
We are trying to sell ours privately at the moment and it isn't always easy not having a middleman to do the negotiating.

Di/Jeff

Originally posted by arg
House has been for sale for about 3 weeks now, had a few people round, one looked quite promising until he offered £100K less than asking price!!!!!!
Others have just been tyre kickers (you know the type, when you're selling a car and they come round, talk a load of rubbish, dont ask anything relevant and kick your tyres during the conversation).

As soon as we get a completion date we're off. It's so frustrating.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

no i dont live in a mansion, and yes £100K
Dear me, I thought you had made a typo, would only have thought million quid places would get offers with 100k knocked off, goes to show the cheek of some people.