Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can i get a visa for the usa when im a australian citizen

can i get a visa for the usa when im a australian citizen

Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:54 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light
Default can i get a visa for the usa when im a australian citizen

Hi
Im not sure if im starting this thread on the correct forum,but i have heard that people have come to australia from the uk and then they have gone to USA on a E visa.I am asking this question because as i have moved half way around the world i would like to think that i could live in USA if i wanted to try it,I want to give my kids the best present ever and that is giving them the right to live and work any where in the world.I am and our family are all UK born and yes we do love being in australia and are also looking forward to becoming australian citizens in march/april this year, but i would like to live and work in USA for a few years just to experience it,also give the kids some great living knowledge.Please dont think im saying the USA is better than Australia but i just would like to try
thxs

Last edited by Trevski; Jan 28th 2008 at 7:56 am. Reason: change word in title
Old Jan 28th 2008, 8:51 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can i get a visa for the usa when im a australian citizen

Do you mean an E3 visa ?

http://canberra.usembassy.gov/consular/visa-e3.html

Answers there. I looked into US migration but decided that generally speaking to actually stay there permanently is practically impossible migration visa wise.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:00 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trevski
Hi
Im not sure if im starting this thread on the correct forum,but i have heard that people have come to australia from the uk and then they have gone to USA on a E visa.I am asking this question because as i have moved half way around the world i would like to think that i could live in USA if i wanted to try it,I want to give my kids the best present ever and that is giving them the right to live and work any where in the world.I am and our family are all UK born and yes we do love being in australia and are also looking forward to becoming australian citizens in march/april this year, but i would like to live and work in USA for a few years just to experience it,also give the kids some great living knowledge.Please dont think im saying the USA is better than Australia but i just would like to try
thxs
Hi have a look in the US forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/forum...aysprune=&f=34

Last edited by Possums; Jan 28th 2008 at 9:02 am.
Old Jan 28th 2008, 9:46 am
Living our life wherever

Location: came back to oz after moving back to uk but not settled here so uk here i come, last time im moving
Trevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of lightTrevski is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Centurion
Do you mean an E3 visa ?

http://canberra.usembassy.gov/consular/visa-e3.html

Answers there. I looked into US migration but decided that generally speaking to actually stay there permanently is practically impossible migration visa wise.
Hi
Thankyou for the advice, i dont think i would be that upset if i got a two year or so visa at least i would and my family would get a life experience from it and i am always allowed to return to australia and live
thanks again