Reload this Page >

Can I Get A Mortgage??

Can I Get A Mortgage??

Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:01 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough
Default Can I Get A Mortgage??

Hi all,

New to the forum, so a BIG hi to everyone..

Planning on a possible move to Oz (Queensland - Brisbane area), with my immediate family - early stages yet and with a million and one questions..

Can anybody tell me how the process works with regards to getting an Australian mortgage to buy a property once in the country.

Thanks..
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I Get A Mortgage??

Originally Posted by sla453
Hi all,

New to the forum, so a BIG hi to everyone..

Planning on a possible move to Oz (Queensland - Brisbane area), with my immediate family - early stages yet and with a million and one questions..

Can anybody tell me how the process works with regards to getting an Australian mortgage to buy a property once in the country.

Thanks..
Hello and welcome to the site

Mortgages - It can vary between banks, and also states. It depends how much deposit you have, if you have a job and a million other things as well.

Best thing to do would be to do a search of the forum, there is tons of info on here, just make sure you've got a spare evening
Old Jan 18th 2007, 6:58 am
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Can I Get A Mortgage??

Thanks Wendy.. I'll do just that!!

No doubt I'll be back on at some point