Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can I find out who rang?

Can I find out who rang?

Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:40 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Can I find out who rang?

Is there a number like the 1471 in England that I can ring to see who phoned?

A few times I haven't been able to get to the phone, and last night it rang at 2am and I wasn't to find out what the number was.

Thanks
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Can I find out who rang?

Originally Posted by Glenat
Is there a number like the 1471 in England that I can ring to see who phoned?

A few times I haven't been able to get to the phone, and last night it rang at 2am and I wasn't to find out what the number was.

Thanks
I think it is *10#
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:45 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
I think it is *10#
Yes it is,but it will only tell you if it's a registered number
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:45 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

hi try ....*10# this will give you the last person who called you put have a pen ready he will not give it you twice...

this is with telstra not sure of the others
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:49 am
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie
hi try ....*10# this will give you the last person who called you put have a pen ready he will not give it you twice...

this is with telstra not sure of the others
Thanks for your replies, I will try it when I get off the internet

And we are with Telstra.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 4:22 am
ozzies now love it!!!

roos is on a distinguished road

hi
while we had the dial up internet with telstra we rang 101 and set up the free message thing,means that when line is used with the net,the person calling will be able to leave you a message.you retreive it by dialling 101.it works ok if people want to leave messages for you,will also take a message while you are on line on another call.its free so all good.

roos.xxxxx