Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can i bring the tv ? or should i buy one in oz?

can i bring the tv ? or should i buy one in oz?

Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can i bring the tv ? or should i buy one in oz?

Originally Posted by Shoan and Rich
Check this out, saw it on TV and was gobbed smacked !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRViE4N-u5Y
Not seen that before, had my 10 year old sitting next to me who is right into the Gorrilaz, He loved it, If there is an industry to get into... Holograms is probably the hot one.
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:46 pm
jonah

jonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud ofjonah38 has much to be proud of

I wouldnt bother bringing a tv at all - channels are shit. Find another hobby
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Bring everything and throw stuff away if it doesnt work when you get here.

I brought 2 tv`s and they both work fine without any set top box, foxtel or Oz video. I set the country as Spain in the set up menu when you tune the tv and the sound worked perfectly.

I had spent ages trying to sort the sound out as I had a good picture then a mate of mine who had had the same problem told me to set it as Spain and bingo, perfect.

They have got bins, dumps and charity shops here so sort it when you get here if you have space in the container.

Mick