Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can it get worse ? Good job me y-fronts are crutchless

can it get worse ? Good job me y-fronts are crutchless

Old Apr 10th 2003, 4:17 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default can it get worse ? Good job me y-fronts are crutchless

Just when you think it can't get any worse,it does.
Seems our tosspot buyer,who quibbled over £157,was using this as a delay tactic.Seems that he's got 2 properties to sell before he can even exchange contracts.The bare faced liar sat on our sofa back on valentines day and said that he was a cash buyer who could move in 2 weeks.
How come you can be sued for any othe verbal contract in this crap hole country,but the most expensive purchases means jack.
I've said it before,but it amazes me that "Amazing Tone" cares more about saving Mr Foxy Woxy fom those evil upper classes,and making sure that M.P's can bugger in public with 16 year olds,than he does about changing laws in more important areas.Glad I never voted for him.
Moderate me if you want,I don't care im P****d off. (but not enough to spell real swear words.)
Getting more grey hairs and crows feet by the day.
Was it Jockney who suggested 5 amp M.C.B's as a pay back ?Well,I'm gonna lay a log in the water tank,and knock one out in the fridge if this nob does finally buy.
If he doesn't,I'm gonna lay him out,and jump on his head.(Mrs BB is threatening to leave me if I do it tonight-so some good might come out of it )
When i've calmed down,I wouldn't mind some advice on going to Oz,and leaving the sale to solicitors & estate agents, but for now,I'm gonna get slashed,and take it out on the family.

Love BB
Old Apr 10th 2003, 4:36 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road
Default Re: can it get worse ? Good job me y-fronts are crutchless

Originally posted by baldbutts
Just when you think it can't get any worse,it does.
Seems our tosspot buyer,who quibbled over £157,was using this as a delay tactic.Seems that he's got 2 properties to sell before he can even exchange contracts.The bare faced liar sat on our sofa back on valentines day and said that he was a cash buyer who could move in 2 weeks.
How come you can be sued for any othe verbal contract in this crap hole country,but the most expensive purchases means jack.
I've said it before,but it amazes me that "Amazing Tone" cares more about saving Mr Foxy Woxy fom those evil upper classes,and making sure that M.P's can bugger in public with 16 year olds,than he does about changing laws in more important areas.Glad I never voted for him.
Moderate me if you want,I don't care im P****d off. (but not enough to spell real swear words.)
Getting more grey hairs and crows feet by the day.
Was it Jockney who suggested 5 amp M.C.B's as a pay back ?Well,I'm gonna lay a log in the water tank,and knock one out in the fridge if this nob does finally buy.
If he doesn't,I'm gonna lay him out,and jump on his head.(Mrs BB is threatening to leave me if I do it tonight-so some good might come out of it )
When i've calmed down,I wouldn't mind some advice on going to Oz,and leaving the sale to solicitors & estate agents, but for now,I'm gonna get slashed,and take it out on the family.

Love BB
Bad luck BB - sounds like your'e dealing with Mr Tosser.

You may not need to do any of those nasty things to your house you suggested if it's a Wimpey home. According to last night's "Uk's Worst", it seems the foundations will give in soon and Mr Tosser will go down with it. I hope that's not libelous!

Anyway, good luck with the ongoing saga and if the foundations don't give in, resort to the log in cistern trick or better still leave the gas on when you leave.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 5:03 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Update already.
Our solicitor just called (on the mobile,only broadband I have is round me skiddies),told the enemy that if we don't complete in 2 weeks,it'll cost 'em 2 grand for our extra flights (have to validate by May 7th ).They've assured us it'll be o.k ,but once a liar....

Slightly more upbeat,so I'll only be giving Buttsniffer a good kicking for now.

BB-Where's me steel toe caps ?
Old Apr 10th 2003, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point

understand TOTALLY, where you are coming from, weve had so many tosspots wanting our house and then letting us down. there are some real idiots about. good luck, i hope you get it sorted before you go totally grey. :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 10th 2003, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh dear oh dear.

I really feel for what you are going through. I think we met our Mr and Mrs Tosspots tonight so lets see what htey offer!!

Mash...

Originally posted by baldbutts
Update already.
Our solicitor just called (on the mobile,only broadband I have is round me skiddies),told the enemy that if we don't complete in 2 weeks,it'll cost 'em 2 grand for our extra flights (have to validate by May 7th ).They've assured us it'll be o.k ,but once a liar....

Slightly more upbeat,so I'll only be giving Buttsniffer a good kicking for now.

BB-Where's me steel toe caps ?
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

I can only say keep your chins up..

No doubt when our time comes we will have similar tosspots

footie chick
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Only one thing for it, when you leave and just before he moves in, leave some fish under the floor boards or better still down the back of the kitchen cupboards.

The smell will eventually drive him mad as its hard to find the source. !!

Ex girlfriends mate (who was a nasty piece of work) had to replace her kitchen, because it was the only way to get rid of the smell.

Revenge is sweet.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Fish in the cupboards is good so are prawns in the curtain hems, and just to be really mean sour milk can be hidden for weeks and then comes back to haunt your new house owner.

footie chick

take it easy baldbutt
Old Apr 10th 2003, 7:38 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

How about advising your estate agent that as they did not do their investigating well enough to find out that Mr Tosser was a liar (and they should have) that you will not be paying their full fees - suggest 50% for your trouble.
Old Apr 10th 2003, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ginny is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there BB,

Life's definately sucking at your end at the moment, isn't it. Keep your pecker up and all that.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 10th 2003, 10:30 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! the not so sweet smell of revenge!!!!

But barring that, we happen to be back in the UK at the same time as our sale was suppose to be going through - but the same tosser as yours BB is buying ours at the same time! And the exchange will not go through now until we are back out of the country

Anyway we are not in a panic, cause it was luck not judgement that bought us back at this time (to validate) A year ago we left power of attorney with my sister and hubbys mum (one on each side to keep it sweet! Not cause of our worries more theirs!). Cost less than 100 pounds to arrange. We added signature privledges to a bank account for Mother in Law for incidental costs, and have managed everything else by Fax.

Basically what I am saying the sale can proceed easily without you being around, we are even trying to buy in Aus whilst now here in the UK if tosspot buyer ever stops bullshitting. We signed contracts before we left and left them with solicitor there. Fax can do for loads of things etc.

The one thing we needed to take into consideration was the fact we still needed to pay the mortgage and tell the insurance company for the house it was empty - barring all the visitors that now stay now we have left! Also things like winter and cold pipes etc

We had cashed in our endowment (not linked to mortgage) a year ago and knew we had some breathing space. Now it is getting tighter and we want to hire you BB to do our tossy buyer over once you have finished with yours and the dog! But then admittedly I only had the house on the market from end Feb 03, and three weeks after excepted this offer. But I am mad because we agreed to drop the price substantially cause we fancy a specific AUS house and thought he was telling the truth when he said he could buy the house quickly on a buy to let mortgage(LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE - GIT)

so now I have let of steam.......best of luck BB - any specific bits on leaving the house behind for sale ask away

Cheers Sandra
Old Apr 10th 2003, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Roger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the roughRoger is a jewel in the rough

Bad luck BB. Our last two house sales were held up by 'cash' purchasers. Of course they were nothing of the sort and can remember moving/exchanging/completing on the same day last time - the ulcer has healed now thanks.

About to sell for our move to NZ. Will only accept offers from housebuyers who have sold - and I will personally go to their estate agents to make sure they have.

Why can't sales be legally binding like in Scotland? Sort it Tony.
Roger
Old Apr 11th 2003, 8:18 am

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Roger
Bad luck BB. Our last two house sales were held up by 'cash' purchasers. Of course they were nothing of the sort and can remember moving/exchanging/completing on the same day last time - the ulcer has healed now thanks.

About to sell for our move to NZ. Will only accept offers from housebuyers who have sold - and I will personally go to their estate agents to make sure they have.

Why can't sales be legally binding like in Scotland? Sort it Tony.
Roger
Can you not say the price is 5 grand less if we complete before this date. That should be some incentive.
Old Apr 11th 2003, 8:43 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

How about visiting your local pet shop and purchasing some of those lovely live snacks that are fed to snakes then just before you move give them their freedom