Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can the family and I..........

Can the family and I..........

Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:47 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future
Default Can the family and I..........

all go to Australia to validate visas then stay whilst hubby comes back to sell the house? Hubby is the main applicant?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:51 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can the family and I..........

Originally Posted by The Dove Family
all go to Australia to validate visas then stay whilst hubby comes back to sell the house? Hubby is the main applicant?
Yes..you can.... and you'll be all alone arghhhhh!!!!! :scared:

Quite a few posters on here have done the very same...

CORKER
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:53 pm
Here at last!!!

The Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant futureThe Dove Family has a brilliant future

really - I thought we'd all have to trapse back to England just so we could sell the house!!! Wow that's brilliant news!!! So as long as visa's are validated it doesn't matter if the main applicant comes back?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Yeah i'm sure you can stay once you are in as long as you go with your husband. Good luck.
Old Sep 18th 2005, 7:58 pm
Here at last!!!

Originally Posted by karenjc
Yeah i'm sure you can stay once you are in as long as you go with your husband. Good luck.
Thank you - that's good news!! Hoprefully when we do receive visa!!?!! we'll do that probably because we aren't having much luck with the house. Anyway when we go to Australia I'll be living with sister so it won't be that bad !!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Don't start me on the house sale business, that was more stressful than getting the visa. Mind you with now been living with my mom and dad for the last 2 weeks and have another 4 to go, stressed but of a different kind . Good luck with the house sale
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:15 pm
Here at last!!!

Thanks Karen, I've never know so much stress what with waiting for the visa's and trying to sell the bloody house!!! aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhh!! sorry - there is light at the end of the tunnel - isn't there?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Course ya can

p.s. Once you get granted PR you all get it stamped in ya passports, condition is he is first one thru passport control !! tHATS IT
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's all worth it when that little yellow envelope is opened and you get your VISA . Hang on in there. You can always have a few to help you through
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:21 pm
Here at last!!!

Wahey - looks like we'll be going sooner than we think - shit - I'm scared now ha ha!!!
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:21 pm
Here at last!!!

nah not really
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:29 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

nah not really
You just gave me an idea for new POLL thanks
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:31 pm
Here at last!!!

oh yeh - what's that then?
Old Sep 18th 2005, 8:32 pm
Here at last!!!

by the way shouldn't you be in bed?
Old Sep 19th 2005, 5:04 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Karen, I've never know so much stress what with waiting for the visa's and trying to sell the bloody house!!! aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhhhh!! sorry - there is light at the end of the tunnel - isn't there?

Tunnel what tunnel......!!!! I'm still here in the bl**dy cellar and boy is it dark and cold........

Still on the plus side I'm getting used to the spiders and creepy crawlie...all good experience for Aus. :scared:

CORKER