British Expats

British Expats (
-   Australia (
-   -   Can apply for Student Visa while PR application is in progress (

venky_macho Feb 4th 2002 9:05 pm

Can I apply for Student Visa while General Skilled Migration application is being processed in Washington, DC? If so, will the case get transferred back to Adelaide or to the applicant's home country of citizenship?

venky_macho Feb 24th 2002 3:22 am

awaiting reply

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:51 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.