Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?

Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?

Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:39 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?

Hi guys

We've found plenty of photos of the areas of the Mornington Peninsula on the web but was wondering whether anyone who lives there or has been there has some photos they are particularly proud of?

Obviously nothing too personal, but if anyone could let us see maybe some pictures of the outside of their house, their garden, the beaches, the bush etc especially in Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Mornington, Frankston etc we would be really grateful!

Thank you so much for your time. Karma to everyone who posts their photos!

Buzzy.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:49 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?

Here's one of Mornington beach
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-picture-014.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:55 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?

Originally Posted by fraser
Thanks Fraser, Karma sent as promised!

Buzzy
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Here are a couple - one of the penninsula and one of Mornington beach on Australia day
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-dolphin-18-.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-southpenninsula.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
Hey fraser is the black triangular looking thing in the ocean a shark???? :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

of2oz is on a distinguished road

[IMG]
Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Hi guys

We've found plenty of photos of the areas of the Mornington Peninsula on the web but was wondering whether anyone who lives there or has been there has some photos they are particularly proud of?

Obviously nothing too personal, but if anyone could let us see maybe some pictures of the outside of their house, their garden, the beaches, the bush etc especially in Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Mornington, Frankston etc we would be really grateful!

Thank you so much for your time. Karma to everyone who posts their photos!

Buzzy.

Heres one of Moondah Beach at Mount Eliza and one of the kite surfing at sorrento

Paula
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-p5280032.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-p8080018.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2005, 8:35 am
Victorian Evangelist

Originally Posted by of2oz
[IMG]

Heres one of Moondah Beach at Mount Eliza and one of the kite surfing at sorrento

Paula
Thanks! Karma sent to you and Woodyinoz!!!

Keep 'em coming!!!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Location: Gippsland, Victoria since April '05 and loving it! (ex-Belgium)
Libra76 will become famous soon enough

Here are a few from last Thursday, taken in Dromana.

Cheers
Els
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-img_5726-copy.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-img_5728-copy2.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-img_5738-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Libra76; Nov 21st 2005 at 10:10 am.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:07 am
Victorian Evangelist

Originally Posted by Libra76
Here are a few from last Thursday, taken in Dromana.

[img]cc[/img]

Cheers
Els
Thanks! Karma to you!

Any more from anyone?

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Nov 21st 2005, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

Here you go. I love this place and there's still plenty of affordable properties nearer the racecourse (further inland), still only 5 minutes into the town/beach.

I'd definately recommend a move here, I'd be suprised if you regreted it.

Living the dream and loving the dream! (here 1year on 8th Dec!)

good luck,
65KK
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-beach1.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-beach_huts.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-sunset1.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-sunset2.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-therocks.jpg  

Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:00 am
Victorian Evangelist

Originally Posted by 65 million
Here you go. I love this place and there's still plenty of affordable properties nearer the racecourse (further inland), still only 5 minutes into the town/beach.

I'd definately recommend a move here, I'd be suprised if you regreted it.

Living the dream and loving the dream! (here 1year on 8th Dec!)

good luck,
65KK
Thanks very much 65kk - can't wait to see the place in the flesh!!!

Karma to you too!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

Here's a three more then I'm off to bed...

One is the view from our back garden (we live just off Racecource Rd) the second is of the Town Market this wednesday gone. Mornington Town has a market every Wednesday. the third one of the many beautiful vineyards in Red Hill (just a 20 minute drive away).

Hope you enjoy,
65KK
Attached Thumbnails Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-market.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-racecource_rd.jpg   Can anyone show me some photos of the Mornington Peninsula?-vineyards.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:14 am
Victorian Evangelist

Originally Posted by 65 million
Here's a three more then I'm off to bed...

One is the view from our back garden (we live just off Racecource Rd) the second is of the Town Market this wednesday gone. Mornington Town has a market every Wednesday. the third one of the many beautiful vineyards in Red Hill (just a 20 minute drive away).

Hope you enjoy,
65KK
Thanks again 65kk, tried to give you more Karma but was told I had to spread some more to other people first

Keep posting them please everyone - these are great and so much better than the stuff you find on the web for giving a real perspective!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Nov 21st 2005, 7:07 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Thanks again 65kk, tried to give you more Karma but was told I had to spread some more to other people first

Keep posting them please everyone - these are great and so much better than the stuff you find on the web for giving a real perspective!

Cheers

Buzzy
Cheekily bumping this post as we approach the time Victoria comes online........

Karma for all respondents!!!

Thanks

Buzzy
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:00 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Any more?

Of anywhere on the Peninsula but especially Mount Eliza and Mount Martha?

Particularly everyday life photos...............

Thanks for sharing!

Buzzy

Cheekily bumping this post as we approach the time Victoria comes online........

Karma for all respondents!!!

Thanks

Buzzy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.