Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Berkshire, UK for now... flying to Brisbane 11th June!
Jane and Jason has a spectacular aura aboutJane and Jason has a spectacular aura aboutJane and Jason has a spectacular aura about
Default Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Hi

I'm just completing our application form, and in the Booklet number 6 checklist (for skilled independent) it says you have to send certified copies of used pages of your passport, but in the actual application form (47SK) it doesn't mention that, everything else is the same except for that one thing. Can anyone tell me whether they send copies of passport pages or not.

Many thanks

Confused, Jane
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:21 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi...I dont think that we sent copies of our passports....and we were never asked for them either..

good luck
Old Jun 6th 2003, 5:50 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can anyone shed light on this for me?

Originally posted by Jane and Jason
Hi

I'm just completing our application form, and in the Booklet number 6 checklist (for skilled independent) it says you have to send certified copies of used pages of your passport, but in the actual application form (47SK) it doesn't mention that, everything else is the same except for that one thing. Can anyone tell me whether they send copies of passport pages or not.

Many thanks

Confused, Jane
Hi jane,
I do not remember sending certified copies of our passports, we also went skilled ind. but would it hurt to put them in anyway, just in case, personally I would put them in for good measure, they can only chuck them if not needed, if you get my drift.

Suz
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:25 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Many thanks

Confused, Jane
We just sent certified copies of the photo page of our passports

Jo
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Many thanks

Confused, Jane

We have sent certified copies of all stamped passport pages with our visa app as instructed by agent and read it in literature too so best on safe side......
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:41 pm
Bubble blowing member

ohsohopeful is an unknown quantity at this point

We sent certified copies of the photo pages of the passports for our skills assessment and then we visited Oz before the visa application, so we send new certified copies of photo pages with stamped Oz pages too.
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jane and Jason, we also applied under skilled independant, we sent cert.copies of all pages in our passports that are NOT blank(as they put it!) better in, if they dont want it, so what!
Where in Sussex are you? we're on the coast, maybe not far away!
Regards

t.c
Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

karlos is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jane,

We just sent certified copies of the photo pages of our passports. (It worked).

Regards
Karl.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 11:03 am
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certified copies of passports

Hi

We sent them as part of proof of our relationship, to show that we had been together for 10 years - ie travelled at the same times/places.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Many thanks

Confused, Jane
Hi There,

You must send certified copies of used passport pages,

Good luck,