Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone remember the changes made by IMMI in March?

Can anyone remember the changes made by IMMI in March?

Old Oct 25th 2009, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Can anyone remember the changes made by IMMI in March?

I am sure that bricklayer was one of the skills removed from the shortgage list but I can't find the written information.

We have a friend who is considering a bricklaying course at Silver Trowel where hubby is but I told him no point if it is not on the skills shortgage list.

The current immigration website says bricklaying is on the MODL, SOL and ENSOL.

Have I missed further changes?

Any help you can give is appreciated.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: Can anyone remember the changes made by IMMI in March?

You need to check if it's on the CSL. If it's not, then any visa is going to take a very long time.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can anyone remember the changes made by IMMI in March?

aaaah, that will be what it was. Thank you very much.