Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Perth

can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Perth

Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Default can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Perth

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good hairdresser in the northern suburbs of Perth. I am in desperate need of a re style

thanks

Becky
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

shade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really niceshade8 is just really nice
Default Re: can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Perth

Mona at Volona Ellenbrook she is fantastic also anyone wanting hair ups for wedding all ball's she's the lady to see.She is slow so don't expect to be in and out quickly but in all my years of been an ex hairdresser and going to the hairdressers she's great.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:48 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Krystal at the Ocean Reef hairdressers is good (opposite Supa Valu.)

My daughter had a fab cut at Whitfords, but as I didn't take her I dont know which one it was.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bex 66
Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good hairdresser in the northern suburbs of Perth. I am in desperate need of a re style

thanks

Becky
My pal Lynn has to be THE BEST.and she comes to you. If you want her number send me a pm and I will pass it on!!!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:01 pm
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: can anyone recommend a hairdresser in Perth

hi there,

i recommend you try a salon called Boo at mindarie its next to the surf shop at the quinns rock roundabout ask for nicky shes the new owner from the U.k. I had a excellent cut and colour
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
My pal Lynn has to be THE BEST.and she comes to you. If you want her number send me a pm and I will pass it on!!!
...and you get salon treatment without the salon price!!!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:07 pm
lol
Forum Regular

lol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant futurelol has a brilliant future

i found boo's priced to be better than most but was soooo pleased with my cut and colour
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

vics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura aboutvics has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Does she do perms?! I have needed a perm for about a year, but can't find anyone that will do one! Went to Maurice Mead's at Whitfords and they looked at me like I was nuts, and every other hairdressers I have enquired at have said that "they aren't allowed to do perms anymore"

I am at the point of seriously considering going back to the UK for a holiday just so I can go back to my old hairdressers to get my hair sorted out!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:47 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found it hard to get a decent haircut here, they dont seem to take time to dry and style your hair after the cut, the lady asked me if i wanted my hairdried after the cut/colour i said yes ,the end result it looked like something from the 60's all high flicking out

The next visit i said no and was left to leave the hairdresser with wet hair my hairdresser in the uk used to cut colour dry it put straightners through it, I always loved the resullts and felt ace afterwards!!

kezx