Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a good childcare facility in or around Cleveland

Can anyone recommend a good childcare facility in or around Cleveland

Old Dec 5th 2005, 7:44 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can anyone recommend a good childcare facility in or around Cleveland

Ready for Georgia for next year when I hopefully start work.

I've heard some good and bad things about various different kindergadens / creches so would like to know if anyone has experience in any of them please.

Georgia is 2 on 23rd December and she will going to a nursery somewhere for 2 days a week.

Thanks
Ang & Georgia x
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good childcare facility in or around Cleveland

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Ready for Georgia for next year when I hopefully start work.

I've heard some good and bad things about various different kindergadens / creches so would like to know if anyone has experience in any of them please.

Georgia is 2 on 23rd December and she will going to a nursery somewhere for 2 days a week.

Thanks
Ang & Georgia x
Try Moreton TAFE at Alex Hills if you are working that way. It's one of the very few not for profit centres in the Redlands.

WW
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:19 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good childcare facility in or around Cleveland

This isn't a recommendation as such. But a new 'Sunkids' child care centre has opened on Wellington Street, just near Ormiston station. As its new, I don't suppose anyone can say whether its good or bad yet.

But I can say they have one of the most twee and annoying websites I've seen in a while!

http://www.sunkids.com.au/