Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can anyone north perth help?????

can anyone north perth help?????

Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

brummie bird is on a distinguished road
Default can anyone north perth help?????

Hi,

Can anyone north perth tell us anything about Wannaroo High School, heard its quite good from ONE person, anyone else any experience of this or other high schools worth a look we are moving to Joondalup.

Thanks guys

Angie
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello you!! I've just put 2 & 2 together and the penny dropped!!!Doh!!

Don't know about the high schools.....sorry. Totally irrelevant I know but....the wines in the fridge ready for the weekend, are we still on?!!

I'll call you later!
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

brummie bird is on a distinguished road

I wondered if you knew who i was, i'd sussed you, which didn't take a sherlock considering you are using your real name.

Stop hijacking my threads!!!!

For anyone who is interested this is a massive coincidence, Tracey and i went to school together 15 years ago. We met recently for the first time in years by chance, to find that not only are we both emigrating, we are both going to Perth, and going to live on exactly the same estate. Both our husbands are printers, so we have applied under same catagory, and she lives about three roads up from me now.

TWILIGHT ZONE OR WHAT

:scared:
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by brummie bird
I wondered if you knew who i was, i'd sussed you, which didn't take a sherlock considering you are using your real name.

Stop hijacking my threads!!!!

For anyone who is interested this is a massive coincidence, Tracey and i went to school together 15 years ago. We met recently for the first time in years by chance, to find that not only are we both emigrating, we are both going to Perth, and going to live on exactly the same estate. Both our husbands are printers, so we have applied under same catagory, and she lives about three roads up from me now.

TWILIGHT ZONE OR WHAT

:scared:
double :scared: :scared: it's all karma Anj, it's in the great plan from the man upstairs! (no, not Dave, he's gone to the footie!Time to hit the Baileys and hog the remote conrol!)
Old Jan 27th 2004, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Andy Pandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: can anyone north perth help?????

Originally posted by brummie bird
Hi,

Can anyone north perth tell us anything about Wannaroo High School, heard its quite good from ONE person, anyone else any experience of this or other high schools worth a look we are moving to Joondalup.

Thanks guys

Angie
We found this site for info, suburbs & school leads etc.

http://aussiemove.com/suburb7.htm

Andrew