Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone ID this toad?

Can anyone ID this toad?

Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all
Default Re: Can anyone ID this toad?

I'd give it a go with my golf clubs, but as I can't hit a silly white ball, I've got no hope with a larger toad
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:33 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone ID this toad?

Originally Posted by hopefullybrisbane
According to the article below you should pop them in the fridge, just don't mix them up with the ice cubes and pop them in your drink

The most humane way to kill juvenile and adult cane toads is to catch them and put them into a secure container with air holes (plastic takeaway food containers are ideal). Put the container in a refrigerator overnight which causes the toad to go into a coma-like state. Then move the container to the freezer the next morning and freeze until the next garbage collection day or freeze it for a couple days and then bury them in the backyard compost bin or garden bed.
</IMG>
I couldn't kill them full stop and I know how vile they are. I couldn't put something alive in the freezer, just couldn't