Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help with Skilled Independant 136 form (47SK) please

Can anyone help with Skilled Independant 136 form (47SK) please

Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone help with Skilled Independant 136 form (47SK) please

Hi all, I am seeking some help from those of you that have been here before, please, and for those that follow (DIMIA forms are not the easiest to follow are they).

I am a nurse and, having received a positive skills assessment from ANMC in 12.5 days, we are now completing the visa application. We have finally collected and copied all the documents and will be having them certified this Thursday.

The questions I have are:

Form 47SK and Booklet 6 list the documents required, how should they be presented?

Is it acceptable to provide a covering letter, as I did for ANMC, and list them there?

I assume I include a complete certified copy of the ANMC application. Where the same document is required elsewhere on the list can I refer to the ANMC 'pack' or should I supply a second certified copy in list order?

I have a 3 page ''Document Checklist'' that I can no longer find. It asks for documents to be folio'd and ''number pages from the bottom up''. What on earth does this mean? and do I HAVE TO follow this?

Do I only need the Biodata page for each passport, or do I have to copy each visa and entry/exit stamp page?

I will be using my British passport to enter but should I also include details for my other (dual nationality) passport (which I will not be using)?

Form 47SK (new July 2005) only requires signing at 127 (credit payment), 130 (declaration) and 134 (Soc Security) for Skilled Independent?

I know that this seems a long list, any question you can assist with will be a great help to me (and others that follow).

Many thanks in anticipation.

Lilian.
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:32 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone help with Skilled Independent 136 form (47SK) please

Originally Posted by lian and jon
Hi all, I am seeking some help from those of you that have been here before, please, and for those that follow (DIMIA forms are not the easiest to follow are they).

I am a nurse and, having received a positive skills assessment from ANMC in 12.5 days, we are now completing the visa application. We have finally collected and copied all the documents and will be having them certified this Thursday.

Form 47SK and Booklet 6 list the documents required, how should they be presented?

Is it acceptable to provide a covering letter, as I did for ANMC, and list them there?

I assume I include a complete certified copy of the ANMC application. Where the same document is required elsewhere on the list can I refer to the ANMC 'pack' or should I supply a second certified copy in list order?

I have a 3 page ''Document Checklist'' that I can no longer find. It asks for documents to be folio'd and ''number pages from the bottom up''. What on earth does this mean? and do I HAVE TO follow this?

Do I only need the Biodata page for each passport, or do I have to copy each visa and entry/exit stamp page?

I will be using my British passport to enter but should I also include details for my other (dual nationality) passport (which I will not be using)?

Form 47SK (new July 2005) only requires signing at 127 (credit payment), 130 (declaration) and 134 (Soc Security) for Skilled Independent?

I know that this seems a long list, any question you can assist with will be a great help to me (and others that follow).

Lilian.
Hi Lilian,
I don't know how to answer your question I'm afraid, but you may have more feedback if you post it in the immigration part of these forums

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=73
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can anyone help with Skilled Independant 136 form (47SK) please

[QUOTE=lian and jon]Hi all, I am seeking some help from those of you that have been here before, please, and for those that follow (DIMIA forms are not the easiest to follow are they).

i, I've just sent off my 136 visa (pastry chef ), so i know what its like!
No, you must present your certified docs in the order in which they are asked for, (even if you have to split up some of your declarations).

As for the ANMC application, you MUST provide exactly all of the same certified docs, references etc for the visa as you did for the ANMC! Original references (not photocopies)!
Find the 136 checklist below,

http://www.immi.gov.au/migration/ski...klists/136.pdf

When you have compiled all of your evidence, photos etc in order! You then start from the bottom page, number all the pages up (to last page e.g. 96 - top page) you then have to put the specific page numbers next to the specific docs on the checklist so the person the other end can quickly find them.

you need the bio data & all stamped pages of passport.

As for duel passport- i dont know!

As for signatures, these are where i signed & seemed the only place.

Good luck

Simonchef
Old Aug 1st 2005, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Can anyone help with Skilled Independant 136 form (47SK) please

Originally Posted by lian and jon

Lilian.

Hi there Lillian,
Although we have our visa and completed everything ourselves it does seem that quite a few things have changed in such a short space of time- so I dont want to advise you incorrectly.

Jonahs_mummy, who posts quite a bit on here was asking similar questions a few days ago and I know her application got picked up today, maybe you could private mail her and see if she can help? (hope you dont mind me recommending you jonahs_mummy-I'm sure you wont!).

Sorry I cant be more help, good luck with everything, Donna x