Can Anyone Help Please?

Wikiposts

Can Anyone Help Please?

Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:13 pm
Anti- Mike Member

Glenn2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can Anyone Help Please?

Hi Everybody,

We've spent 7 months planning our move to Melbourne, now out of the blue my wife's been offered a job in Adelaide and we fly out in 2 weeks!!! From what we've read Adelaide looks a great place, and we're really happy to be moving there, but we obviously haven't researched areas, schools etc and desperately need any help you can give us.
My wife will be working in Outer Harbour, so we need to live in an area that she can commute from, but we understand the areas in the south are best? We need to find an area where there are good schools, as our daughter is 10 and will soon be moving up to high school. Once we know which area to look at, we can search for rental properties.
We've tried Adelaidebrits but had no response.

Glenn
Old Jul 7th 2004, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

angelica will become famous soon enoughangelica will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Can Anyone Help Please?

Hi Glenn, did you try s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits as there is loads of info & helpful people there? That seems to be the best place for Adelaide info anyway.

Angelica