Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone help a new girl on the block

Can anyone help a new girl on the block

Old Jan 3rd 2004, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about
Default Can anyone help a new girl on the block

I feel a little daft asking questions that must sound very basic, but we are new comers to this globe travelling lark!

I hope to submit...... finally my NOOSR assessment in next couple of weeks. But I need to find out how to send payment.....we do not have credit cards.....and how best to post it!

One thing I have learnt on this site is yellow appears to be the king of colours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

NIKKI & GANG

Perth........2004/2005...hopefully.
Old Jan 3rd 2004, 10:44 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone help a new girl on the block

Nikki,

I would ask your bank to arrange an international bank draft drawn up in A$'s for the assessing fee. Cost - probably about £15 to £20.

As to posting to Australia, safest is a courier, but this is probably more expensive than the Royal Mail's "Airsure" option (I say this with the Royal Mail's Guide to hand).

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by NikkiGriff
I feel a little daft asking questions that must sound very basic, but we are new comers to this globe travelling lark!

I hope to submit...... finally my NOOSR assessment in next couple of weeks. But I need to find out how to send payment.....we do not have credit cards.....and how best to post it!

One thing I have learnt on this site is yellow appears to be the king of colours.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

NIKKI & GANG

Perth........2004/2005...hopefully.