Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can anyone explain those Ford Adverts?

Can anyone explain those Ford Adverts?

Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:01 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Question Can anyone explain those Ford Adverts?

You know, the ones with the cricketers with the funny voices!! Can anyone please explain what they're all about (other than selling cars). Are they taking the mick out of someone?
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:06 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can anyone explain those Ford Adverts?

Originally Posted by herrchook
You know, the ones with the cricketers with the funny voices!! Can anyone please explain what they're all about (other than selling cars). Are they taking the mick out of someone?
I wondered what Fords cracking catches meant, now I think its to do with Richie Benaud
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:09 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
I wondered what Fords cracking catches meant, now I think its to do with Richie Benaud
So what's with the funny voices they use? Is that how Richie Benaud speaks?
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:09 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The OH
Correct, they are doing very poor Richie Benaud impersonations. I hate those ads.