Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

can anyone advise please

can anyone advise please

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

crozz is on a distinguished road
Default can anyone advise please

Hello out there waiting for visa via the stni; skilled classification mech services and ac/plumber could anyone please tell me in which states you need a licence to carry out your job and is it true that in some states in oz that you would need to retrain so you can carry out employment in your chosen trade.we are hopefully heading for tas thanks.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 6:25 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: can anyone advise please

Originally Posted by crozz
Hello out there waiting for visa via the stni; skilled classification mech services and ac/plumber could anyone please tell me in which states you need a licence to carry out your job and is it true that in some states in oz that you would need to retrain so you can carry out employment in your chosen trade.we are hopefully heading for tas thanks.
not enterly sure but i think in nsw you can just pick up tools and start work soon as you get there

Last edited by Kelli28; Feb 2nd 2005 at 6:29 pm. Reason: carnt spell
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:13 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by crozz

You may be better posting on the immigration forum
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 7:29 pm
blossom

Originally Posted by kelli28
not enterly sure but i think in nsw you can just pick up tools and start work soon as you get there

Sorry to contradict, by NSW also require you to have a licence.