Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Can any one please help ?

Wikiposts

Can any one please help ?

Old Jan 26th 2006, 5:34 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Agent Sandra Harper. Can any one please help ?

Hy ya everyone

Just a quickie

After being with VISA BUREAU (DGA Consultants) for the past 18 or so nail biting months, it has suddenly arisen that our agent has decided that she has had enough and decided to join the Australian Tax Authorities (how true, I dunno !). Anyway, the point is, our new re-assigned agent is Sandra Harper. Does anyone on here know of or anything about her ?

Many thanx in advance

BRICKY ADE

Last edited by BRICKY ADE; Jan 26th 2006 at 5:42 am.
Old Jan 26th 2006, 5:45 am
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice
Default Re: Can any one please help ?

18 months!!! what have you been doing???
Can,t help you with Sandra but why would you want to leave sunny Yorkshire
Where are you heading for?
Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Hy ya everyone

Just a quickie

After being with VISA BUREAU (DGA Consultants) for the past 18 or so nail biting months, it has suddenly arisen that our agent has decided that she has had enough and decided to join the Australian Tax Authorities (how true, I dunno !). Anyway, the point is, our new re-assigned agent is Sandra Harper. Does anyone on here know of or anything about her ?

Many thanx in advance

BRICKY ADE
Old Jan 26th 2006, 5:59 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Its a bloody long story why its 18 months, but basically, to cut a long story short, my wife and I, in the early stages, decided to cool things off (with the immigration, LOL). But since then, our old agent, Brigid Kinlock, (only through sheer persistence)managed to upstage the goonies, abbott and costello, laurel and hardy, basil fawlty and coco the twatting clown with some of the cock and fax ups with our paper work.

To answer your other question, we're leaving "sunny Yorkshire" possibly cos of the same reasons you arewanting to, and we're going to be heading off to even sunnier Melbourne. (touching wood)

BRICKY ADE
Old Jan 26th 2006, 6:49 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Agent Sandra Harper. Can any one please help ?

Hy ya everyone

Just a quickie

Many thanx in advance

BRICKY ADE
Don't worry mate you'll get there.. We had 5 migration consultants with our migration agents "1st Contact"......They kept bogging off back to Aus. and our last one went to work for the immigration department..!!!

CORKER
Old Jan 26th 2006, 7:14 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

Default Re: Agent Sandra Harper. Can any one please help ?

Originally Posted by CORKER
Don't worry mate you'll get there.. We had 5 migration consultants with our migration agents "1st Contact"......They kept bogging off back to Aus. and our last one went to work for the immigration department..!!!

CORKER

Cheers Stephen but it don't put our minds at rest when we are so FAXING close

PS Sent ya PM
Old Jan 26th 2006, 7:57 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why there are so many of us from round here that are off!
Old Jan 26th 2006, 7:59 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy

is it really that crap up there????????
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:00 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alan and sam
is it really that crap up there????????
Not crap or grim just too bl@@dy cold....
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:03 am
NEO LIVES

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Nice avatar I hope there are 2 joeys in that pouch..
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:04 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

I don't think its a case of being crap "up here", its a case of feeling crap in a crap place generally..............
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:16 am
NEO LIVES

I don't think its a case of being crap "up here", its a case of feeling crap in a crap place generally..............
Hang on a minute....Barnsley's not crap..!!!! just a little closed off to the rest of the world.!!! Nobody ever leaves.......when they die they take them to the Kingstone club and leave you in the Bingo room....
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:37 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO - yes there are 2... LOL the little one is tucked away round the side of the pouch! hehehehe

I agree - its not crap up North just cold and grim - everything looks so grey and bleak up here.............. just want a bit of colour in my life! LOL
Old Jan 26th 2006, 8:46 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

howdy brickyade!
are you coming to the sheffield piss-up....i mean, meet up?

may i be so bold as to offer some advice re your agent? - try not to say anything negative abaout the agent or the company.....a year or so ago the admin got thier botties spanked by an agent following a heated discussion about how crap one was.......dont think they like you to get too personal now in case they get threatened with a law suit