Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Wikiposts

Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Old Oct 6th 2004, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Originally Posted by bundy
Ok, just need to hear from Al and then the ovenaters to fix a date.....
Hi all

The ovenaters can make the 24th and the 7th

Can't make the 31st oct or the 17th oct

we will have 3 kids with us on the 24th as brother in law is taking wife to vegas and we are having their two kids so 5 of us in all and the BSE venue will be ok with us.

thanks for organising and looking forward to meeting everyone

sally
Old Oct 6th 2004, 2:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ovenater
Hi all

The ovenaters can make the 24th and the 7th

Can't make the 31st oct or the 17th oct

we will have 3 kids with us on the 24th as brother in law is taking wife to vegas and we are having their two kids so 5 of us in all and the BSE venue will be ok with us.

thanks for organising and looking forward to meeting everyone

sally

That's good to hear!

We'll just get Al's date preference in and then make a decision....
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

Al H is an unknown quantity at this point

That's good to hear!

We'll just get Al's date preference in and then make a decision....
Can't check the home calender from here, but I am 90% certain that the 7th November is fine. Not sure about 23/4 Oct as we have a kiddies party one of those days. Bury is not a problem with us

Alastair
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Al H
Can't check the home calender from here, but I am 90% certain that the 7th November is fine. Not sure about 23/4 Oct as we have a kiddies party one of those days. Bury is not a problem with us

Alastair

LOL! Well just get back to us when you know the date, Al. No rush.

Looks like being Sunday 7th November at the Rushbrook Arms just outside Bury.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:41 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy

Sounds like a plan, so in all probability the 7th it is then!

LOL! Well just get back to us when you know the date, Al. No rush.

Looks like being Sunday 7th November at the Rushbrook Arms just outside Bury.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gsb
Hi Bundy

Sounds like a plan, so in all probability the 7th it is then!
Sounds good to us I remember there were loads more people who wanted to come to the first get together who either couldn't make it or had to cancel at the last minute. I have sent them PM's to check out this thread just incase they haven't been on here for a while- I know when we were waiting and waiting and nothing seemed to be happening I stopped coming on here for a bit. Anyway, hopefully some of them will sign up for the 7th- also I've seen more people recently with Suffolk/Norfolk etc down as their location- so if anyone else fancies it - the more the merrier!
Old Oct 6th 2004, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

ovenater is on a distinguished road

Thats fine with the ovenaters. On the 7th there will be just 3 of us

see you all there

sally
Old Oct 6th 2004, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Cambridge Meet - Round Three

Originally Posted by YFitz
Sounds good to us I remember there were loads more people who wanted to come to the first get together who either couldn't make it or had to cancel at the last minute. I have sent them PM's to check out this thread just incase they haven't been on here for a while- I know when we were waiting and waiting and nothing seemed to be happening I stopped coming on here for a bit. Anyway, hopefully some of them will sign up for the 7th- also I've seen more people recently with Suffolk/Norfolk etc down as their location- so if anyone else fancies it - the more the merrier!

Thanks for the PM Yvonne.
You are right we are so close to getting our visa (Early Jan Apps, they are now doing Dec) and have only been coming on to check for got it's!! Also we have been going through selling the house and that seems to take over your life!

Anyway the weekend you have whittled it down to fits perfect - 7th November, we are leaving for Oz on the 5th December so it will be nice to speak with you all before we leave.

There will be 2 adults (Shar & Paul) & 2 Kids ( Bryce, 8 & Maddison, 11 months)
Will now keep up to date with the forum and this thread.

See you all soon!!
Old Oct 6th 2004, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Paul & Shar
Thanks for the PM Yvonne.
You are right we are so close to getting our visa (Early Jan Apps, they are now doing Dec) and have only been coming on to check for got it's!! Also we have been going through selling the house and that seems to take over your life!

Anyway the weekend you have whittled it down to fits perfect - 7th November, we are leaving for Oz on the 5th December so it will be nice to speak with you all before we leave.

There will be 2 adults (Shar & Paul) & 2 Kids ( Bryce, 8 & Maddison, 11 months)
Will now keep up to date with the forum and this thread.

See you all soon!!
will be good to meet you at last Shar. Have you decided where you're going in Perth? We fly out 6th Jan and are renting in Connolly for 1st 3 weeks- after that- who knows. How are your plans going?
Yvonne
Old Oct 6th 2004, 6:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well done Yvonne - being super-efficient as ever. Thanks for PMing people - the more the merrier!
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well done Yvonne - being super-efficient as ever. Thanks for PMing people - the more the merrier!
I'm not really super-efficient, Bundy, just got loads of housework to do and I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Just checking we are still on for the 7th November?
It is 7 weeks Sunday til we leave and our weekends until then are jam packed! infact the next seven weeks are jam packed so we just wanted to check.

Starting to panic! :scared: Shippers are in Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.

Moving date the following week.

Then just visiting and parties til we go on the 5th December. HEEEELLLPPPPPPP!!
Anyone out there who's done it your woeds of wisdom are welcome!!

Thanks

Shar & Paul (& kids)
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Paul & Shar]Hi all,

Just checking we are still on for the 7th November?
It is 7 weeks Sunday til we leave and our weekends until then are jam packed! infact the next seven weeks are jam packed so we just wanted to check.

Shall I go ahead and book? So far we have Bundy (are you bringing MrB?), Graham and Sara, Sally and John +1, Gary and Tracey, Paul and Shar +2 and Nick and I +3 . So that's 12 adults, 4 children, 2 babies.
Alastair (Al H), is this date ok with you?
If we try to keep this bumped up then hopefully some others might see it and sign up. If I book next weekend that should be ok
Old Oct 27th 2004, 12:13 am
She's a bird, you know

Bumpity bump....

Any more East Anglians wanting to come along to Bury St Eds for another of our get togethers? Come on people, the more the merrier!

I shall be there and - drum roll please - Mr B should be too. A real live aussie in our midst. About time he came along to one.

So, any more takers? Sunday 7 November, Rushbrooke Arms, Bury St Eds.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 12:22 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bundy

Hope you are well.

As I guess you already know Tracey and I are up for it. I think we may well be hung over from the other meets at the Expo on saturday though! Sounds like there will be loads of people going

I dont think Gravyman and Sarsa are able to make it due to other arrangements

So you will have to put up with just the two of us!

Gary

Bumpity bump....

Any more East Anglians wanting to come along to Bury St Eds for another of our get togethers? Come on people, the more the merrier!

I shall be there and - drum roll please - Mr B should be too. A real live aussie in our midst. About time he came along to one.

So, any more takers? Sunday 7 November, Rushbrooke Arms, Bury St Eds.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.