Reload this Page >

Caloundra relocation and School help needed

Caloundra relocation and School help needed

Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:00 am
Just Joined

kylie11 will become famous soon enoughkylie11 will become famous soon enough
Default Caloundra relocation and School help needed

Hi There,

I'm soon to be a single parent of three. Me and OH have decided that we just don't seem to be on the same page . I am looking at relocating onto the sunshine coast and possibly caloundra as i have purchased a business there. What are the schools like, i have looked at Caloundra City and Meridan. Which would be the better choice. I am aware one is independant. My kids are 10, 7 and 5

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of
Default Re: Caloundra relocation and School help needed

Originally Posted by kylie11
Hi There,

I'm soon to be a single parent of three. Me and OH have decided that we just don't seem to be on the same page . I am looking at relocating onto the sunshine coast and possibly caloundra as i have purchased a business there. What are the schools like, i have looked at Caloundra City and Meridan. Which would be the better choice. I am aware one is independant. My kids are 10, 7 and 5

Thanks in advance
Hi Kylie11

Welcome to BE. We are on the Sunshine Coast in Buderim, not Caloundra but there are quite a few families all living in and around Little Mountain that I'm sure will be happy to help you when they log in

Lynn xx
Old Feb 15th 2010, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I've just seen your thread. Not sure if you still need any help but I have 3 children at Meridan and I am very happy with the school.
Kate
Old Feb 15th 2010, 1:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kylie11
Hi There,

Thanks in advance

As a SP, which ones school hours, after school care etc best suits you?

IME the class in any school here varies according to the lucky dip of teachers /kids in the class. Weve had brilliant years and shocking years in the same school many times between the kids.

Also check out zones, in the State School sometimes you have to live 'in the area'.

Also qld published some stat tables recently, someone might have the link.

Do a search too, both schools have been mentioned on her in the past.

Think at the end of the day you really have to check them out for yourself, whats brilliant for one person one year, may be a disaster for another kid.