Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

caloundra advise please !!

caloundra advise please !!

Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:50 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: caloundra advise please !!

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
sorry mate wasnt really our "thing"
Val was asking had I heard from you the other day, she doesn't really post on here anymore.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:52 am

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Val was asking had I heard from you the other day, she doesn't really post on here anymore.

bless her - havent spoken to her in ages. has she made "the move" yet? im so out of touch with everyone its shameful
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:53 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

bless her - havent spoken to her in ages. has she made "the move" yet? im so out of touch with everyone its shameful
She still hasn't got her visa, but she's looking at getting out here around easter time.

It's not shameful mate, you've had a lot on your plate
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:55 am

She still hasn't got her visa, but she's looking at getting out here around easter time.

It's not shameful mate, you've had a lot on your plate

good lord i thought she would have had visa by now!?!?!?! have you ever met her? you will adore her, she is a lovely person
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:57 am

good lord i thought she would have had visa by now!?!?!?! have you ever met her? you will adore her, she is a lovely person
No I haven't but intend to when she gets here, we were both saying the same.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:58 am

No I haven't but intend to when she gets here, we were both saying the same.

now i want to come to melbourne!!!! oh fekk
Old Oct 17th 2006, 8:59 am

now i want to come to melbourne!!!! oh fekk
Thanks
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:01 am

Thanks
no you tit, im so bloody confused!?!?!?! i know this might ruffle a few feathers but hopefully no one will notice on this thread but i want more than weather and nice beaches, i want to have a life as well. im not ready to retire yet (you need to read between the lines here mate )
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:04 am

no you tit, im so bloody confused!?!?!?! i know this might ruffle a few feathers but hopefully no one will notice on this thread but i want more than weather and nice beaches, i want to have a life as well. im not ready to retire yet (you need to read between the lines here mate )
I know mate I was joking
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:06 am

I know mate I was joking
p'ah!!!

when your time is up mate, do you think you will stay in melbourne or go elsewhere???
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:13 am

p'ah!!!

when your time is up mate, do you think you will stay in melbourne or go elsewhere???
To be honest the only place that I'd consider going to would be Sydney and we can't afford that, so no.

We're looking into doing a self build over the other side of town.
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:16 am

To be honest the only place that I'd consider going to would be Sydney and we can't afford that, so no.

We're looking into doing a self build over the other side of town.

i thought sydney would be excessively expensive. suffice to say i havent even researched yet i just dont want to be too remote because i would go stir crazy again :scared:
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:29 am

i thought sydney would be excessively expensive. suffice to say i havent even researched yet i just dont want to be too remote because i would go stir crazy again :scared:
Then maybe you should come to Melbourne
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:30 am

Then maybe you should come to Melbourne

Exactly!!!
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:35 am

Exactly!!!
so when's your house selling thread part 189956894 going to start

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.