Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all Victoria People!

Calling all Victoria People!

Old Sep 9th 2004, 6:54 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Calling all Victoria People!

As we might be moving to either SA or Victoria I thought it would be a great help to people either already out in Victoria or planning on moving out there to have somewhere to discuss topics like the AdelaideBrits site. As I couldn't find one for Victoria I set one up with a very memorable name BritVics!

Anyway please help me to get it off the ground as the AB site has been a great help to me in the past and I would love to have the same information about Victoria. Here's the address, but bear in mind I have only just started it so adjustments might be made to it over the next few weeks.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?act=idx

Thanks
Old Sep 9th 2004, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Calling all Victoria People!

Originally Posted by snappy
As we might be moving to either SA or Victoria I thought it would be a great help to people either already out in Victoria or planning on moving out there to have somewhere to discuss topics like the AdelaideBrits site. As I couldn't find one for Victoria I set one up with a very memorable name BritVics!

Anyway please help me to get it off the ground as the AB site has been a great help to me in the past and I would love to have the same information about Victoria. Here's the address, but bear in mind I have only just started it so adjustments might be made to it over the next few weeks.

Thanks
Hi Sasha ive answered you on the other thread plus ive joined your forum.

well what can i say its looks great think its a great idea for all of those who are going to vic or even for those who arent its something they might want to know about if there not decided on what state to go to.

so come on all of you with any info about victoria or anyone who wants to know anything its FREE there is already a few members now but there is plenty of room for you all

Debs xxxx
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Good site Sasha & Co.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:40 pm
Visa Granted-MT Eliza 06

gladiatorjw will become famous soon enough

we are hoping to be moving out to Victoria next year. I am being sponsored by Vic and hope to receive all our visas come feb. Great site by the way.

Thanks
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:28 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Snappy. Have signed up already and joined the throng!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:18 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Thanks Snappy, Great site have joined and was wondering about this when I was on AB as we weren't sure were to go, I think we were at the same stage at the time but we have only just lodged the TRA where are you at?

Michelle
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:38 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by fozzie

Thanks Snappy, Great site have joined and was wondering about this when I was on AB as we weren't sure were to go, I think we were at the same stage at the time but we have only just lodged the TRA where are you at?

Michelle
Hi Michelle

We have got our meds nex Thursday but are have gone the route of STNI with SA except now hubby isn't sure whether he wants to be closer to his family in Victoria (just outside Geelong) plus also the job front looked a bit stronger. Then witht he MODL list changing it put even more doubts in his head so I'm looking into both states as who knows where we'll end up eventually! and they say women can't make their minds up!

Thanks everyone I hope the site does prove a use to you all.

Sasha
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:27 am
I need a beer.....

Michelle
Forgot to ask you Micelle when do you plan to be out there by? Is it a case of as soon as the visa is in you're outta here!

Sasha
Old Sep 10th 2004, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Michelle

Hi Michelle long time no speak hows it all going glad to see you have joined Sasha forum she's alovely person and will try her best to help where she can.

Debs xxx
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'll give the forum a try to, seeing as someones put a lot of effort into it.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Thanks

Im in, anyone else joining???????
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:30 pm
making your move easier

melbournehelp is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good to me - we need something for vic only
melhelp
Old Sep 10th 2004, 7:55 pm
I need a beer.....

Originally Posted by Bordy
I'll give the forum a try to, seeing as someones put a lot of effort into it.
Thnaks Bordy and to everyone else.....any more???

Sasha
Old Sep 11th 2004, 12:24 am
ABCDiamond

Well done Sasha

These local forums seem a good idea.

Old Sep 11th 2004, 12:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in! Oh god, i'm soooo dead :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.