Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

calling all teenagers

calling all teenagers

Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

birchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant futurebirchway has a brilliant future
Default calling all teenagers

hi there , just moved to the sunshine coast, caloundra and looking for some friends around the area, I am a 14 year old girl, my name is Lainie, and seeing as I'm not starting school untill the end of Jan I need to meet some friends.
It seems very quiet around this area, and not what I'm used too.

I am an easy going teenager and looking for some fun.

So if anybody would like to meet up for trips to the beach etc. give me a p.m and i'll get back in touch.

bye for now

Lainie

xx
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: calling all teenagers

hello there.
sorry to hear that the school holidays have started. it makes it much harder to settle.
im not sure how many teens there are up your way or if they use this forum.
we are down on the gold coast and theres a few teens down here if u want to contact my daughter i will PM u her emaill addy.
at least u can talk to other teens about Oz
good luck
soapy
Old Dec 1st 2006, 11:59 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

oh u could ask one of the Mods to move this to the Barbie, u might get a better response to it
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 12:24 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

hi , i have a 14yrs old son but unfortunately we live in Townsville but if you want a chat to someone in the same situation pm me and i will give you his addy x