Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all Sydneysiders - OH YEAHY OH YEAHY

Calling all Sydneysiders - OH YEAHY OH YEAHY

Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calling all Sydneysiders - OH YEAHY OH YEAHY

I know not everyone looks at the meetups forum so I just thought I'd let people know that there is a Sydney meetup on the 10th September.

Everyone is welcome - old and young, singles, couples, kids, dogs etc etc etc.

Anyway, here is the link to the thread about it.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=1#post3832830

Hope to see you all there

Rudi
Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:18 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Sydneysiders - OH YEAHY OH YEAHY

Originally Posted by Rudi
I know not everyone looks at the meetups forum so I just thought I'd let people know that there is a Sydney meetup on the 10th September.

Everyone is welcome - old and young, singles, couples, kids, dogs etc etc etc.

Anyway, here is the link to the thread about it.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=1#post3832830

Hope to see you all there

Rudi
Don't think you are allowed dogs in this park....
or in many Sydney parks, for that matter
Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
Don't think you are allowed dogs in this park....
or in many Sydney parks, for that matter

Hi

Hope you can make the meet.

Dogs are allowed in the park but only on a leash. The only area they are not allowed into is the wetlands area. You had me worried for a moment there!!! I checked the website though.

Rudi
Old Aug 21st 2006, 2:27 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi

Hope you can make the meet.

Dogs are allowed in the park but only on a leash. The only area they are not allowed into is the wetlands area. You had me worried for a moment there!!! I checked the website though.

Rudi

my mistake... I saw a no dogs sign on the bottom of the map of the park so assumed the worst!
(Although our Spaniel does not understand the concept of leads!! )
Will hope to make it, but have 2 month old bub who, along with her sister, is keeping us pretty hectic at the mo...
Steve