Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all single 30 smthgs in Melbourne!

Calling all single 30 smthgs in Melbourne!

Old Jan 17th 2009, 11:05 am
Just Joined

devvers is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Calling all single 30 smthgs in Melbourne!

Hi

Are there any 30 something singles out there in Melbourne? I moved here 3 months ago and live Elwood way. Loving it so far and made a few friends but as I'm a single gal, and as much as I dearly love my smug married mates, I'd like to meet a good social crowd for drinks, BBQs, dinners...maybe a bit of dancing etc.

Most the single people I've met are younger and doing the backpacker thing. Would be good to hear if anyone else is in the same position???
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Calling all single 30 smthgs in Melbourne!

Originally Posted by devvers
Hi

Are there any 30 something singles out there in Melbourne? I moved here 3 months ago and live Elwood way. Loving it so far and made a few friends but as I'm a single gal, and as much as I dearly love my smug married mates, I'd like to meet a good social crowd for drinks, BBQs, dinners...maybe a bit of dancing etc.

Most the single people I've met are younger and doing the backpacker thing. Would be good to hear if anyone else is in the same position???

Hi, im not single but we live like we are as we have independant friends as well as couple friends. We dont have kids and most of our mates are the same way, up for a beer and a meal or whatever.

My shop is aty 228 Glenhuntly Road elsternwick if you want to pop in for a chat. Mensroom barbers. Its a social place so dont be intimidated to come in and say hello. Im usually in thurs fri sat. The other lad who woirks the rest of the week is from Burnley, im from Preston

My names Alan. Im organising a Curry Night in the West soon if you fancy it, or i have started up the Drinkers Club in the City Again.
look here
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=586137

Last edited by Mr Anderson; Jan 21st 2009 at 10:18 pm.
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice
Default Re: Calling all single 30 smthgs in Melbourne!

Hi devvers,

I'm pretty much in the same position as you... 30 something, single and coming over to Melbourne at the start of Feb. (Never been to Melbourne before, so I don't know anywhere or anyone in Melbourne yet......)

I'm going to be heading to Mr Anderson's Melbourne CBD meet on the Friday, so perhaps I'll meet you there......

Rick