Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Calling all Poms on the Gold Coast?

Wikiposts

Calling all Poms on the Gold Coast?

Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:21 pm
General Dogs Body

GrayRabbit will become famous soon enough
Talking Calling all Poms on the Gold Coast?

Or even better than that, any from Yorkshire, I'm not really that interested, I'm a new member so I thought I'd just ask something anyways. Ive being here since April last year on a working holiday and my girl freinds just left me, its a sad story but the bottom line is I'm stuck here and i don't know anyone. Some one suggested this site to me as a good way of meeting up with people, I hope the guy was right.
So if you know any meets or get together preferably with beer involved then yea just type something!
Keyboards are great! :curse:
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Poms on the Gold Coast?

Originally Posted by GrayRabbit
Or even better than that, any from Yorkshire, I'm not really that interested, I'm a new member so I thought I'd just ask something anyways. Ive being here since April last year on a working holiday and my girl freinds just left me, its a sad story but the bottom line is I'm stuck here and i don't know anyone. Some one suggested this site to me as a good way of meeting up with people, I hope the guy was right.
So if you know any meets or get together preferably with beer involved then yea just type something!
how are you mate, if your feeling out of place, then this is the place for you
click on this link
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510825
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:42 pm
General Dogs Body

Cheers mate, a rocking horse plays footie better than me but I'll try and be their.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers mate, a rocking horse plays footie better than me but I'll try and be their.
you dont have to play mate, most of us will be just there for the beer and meeting people.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:29 am
Just Joined

Keif Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

we are looking at having a few ales in o'malleys next saturday if your keen?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

who are we?
might help him drag himself oot if he knows mate.
maybe stick a list of names
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:40 pm
General Dogs Body

O'Malleys, Cavill Ave? Sounds good, should be even better to introduce my self to some genuine people. As much as I love this country for its weather and its top noch beaches I do miss the British sense of humor. I'm up for a drink, count me in!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

O'Malleys, Cavill Ave? Sounds good, should be even better to introduce my self to some genuine people. As much as I love this country for its weather and its top noch beaches I do miss the British sense of humor. I'm up for a drink, count me in!
see!
there your sorted alread. i bet your glad someone pointed out this site to you

good luck
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:49 pm
General Dogs Body

He happened to be a Scottish taxi driver as well.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 4:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

He happened to be a Scottish taxi driver as well.
looks like you might have bumped into me then
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:28 pm
General Dogs Body

Can you remember going to Bundle the other day and talking about why Aussies don't get alot of our jokes?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:31 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Can you remember going to Bundle the other day and talking about why Aussies don't get alot of our jokes?
ha ha . took a few to bundle in the last week. were you off to buy a fridge?

or dropping someone off at work?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:34 pm
General Dogs Body

well I say that, Aussies don't get alot of stuff, I was with a girl, we were both wearing green if that helps, I can't imagine theirs alot of scot taxi drivers out their so yea, I'm just gonna cut it short and say that you suggested this site.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:36 pm
General Dogs Body

was dropping her off at work, thats my ex by the way the one who broke my heart like it didn't mean anything, but **** it the world still spinning.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 5:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

well I say that, Aussies don't get alot of stuff, I was with a girl, we were both wearing green if that helps, I can't imagine theirs alot of scot taxi drivers out their so yea, I'm just gonna cut it short and say that you suggested this site.
ah right, i thought that was your girlfriend

you wont have a problem on here. some great nights out to be had a once you get to know a few people then bobs yir uncle lol

at least you got off your arse mate. i hear a lot of people moaning that they are struggling here. i give them the name of the site and never hear from them.
good luck and hope to bump into you at the football/ meet day at ashmore

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.